Reviews for Like Poison
Silvanesti chapter 11 . 8/8
Hilariously funny, I laughed so much at this. Hoping you'll continue it, but I'm guessing it's at its end.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 8/7
The God of Thunder "I'm a wizard!"

Oh my god, I just couldn't stop myself from giggling. Typical Thor to believe that
PsychoticDuck chapter 11 . 6/8
This story has had my choking on laughter more times than I can recall. I do hope you pick this up again. It's genius 3
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 11 . 5/10
Steve's mother show. And Tony. Oh, Tony.
Loki is hilarious. He's so awesomely awesome!
Please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I love your stories!
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 10 . 5/10
Loki as a dad! He's a surprisingly good one, though.
I love how Loki handled Thor's weird language choices. For us, anyway.
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 9 . 5/8
I laughed so much at this chapter it's stupid.
Steve's reaction...
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 6 . 5/8
Loki, I love you!
Who knew he was so good at Mario Cart?
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 5 . 5/8
I laughed so hard at this.
Wait, Loki's found the internet? And Facebook? Where can I find him?
MissMissive chapter 5 . 4/27
Well, my family is giving me weird looks because I've just collapsed into a watery-eyed, snotty-nosed laughing fit at my computer. XD Thanks for that; I needed a good laugh. This is fabulous!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 3/29
You need to continue this. Or, wait, no, actually I need you to continue this. Same difference. Sort of. But you made Loki adopt Tony (never mind how disturbing that would be with the whole "kinky sex" thing going on, even if so far it's not actually a thing), and I need more of that... will you write more of this? Like, continue this story? I've read your others too, and they're totally awesome, and if I ever come around in between all the reading I'm doing, I'll review to them, but those are finished and this is not and so I decided to drop by here and oh my god if you continue this I'll love you forever.
Luce-san chapter 11 . 3/16
I love this. It's hilarious, so funny I could die laughing. Please update? It would make me really happy ;)
sallysal9 chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
This story is hilarious. Are you going to write any more chapters for it?
Shiba-san chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Great story! Please Update!
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I love how this made me laugh.
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I love this chapter most of all. Despite his movie portrayal, I expected Loki to be the most mature of the group. Being a parent is also helpful when dealing with the Avengers. Nicely done.