Reviews for Like Poison
HufflepuffSupreme chapter 11 . 11/27
Will this get updated or is it complete? It's great either way. And freaking hilarious.
HufflepuffSupreme chapter 1 . 11/27
This is quite possibly the best first chapter/prologue/hook I have ever read.
I've read quite a bit. And this is up there with Rick Riordan's Magnus Chase books.
Evelris chapter 11 . 8/17
I just read this story for the second time, it's just too funny! I love Loki/Tony bromance!
TG28 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I just finished reading this story for the second time. I loved it all over again! It's funny and witty, and Loki is totally and completely adorable in it!
Brigadier7899 chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
poor adder!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
Hulk needs more! Lady Cynder commands you to write more. Loki will prank you if more is not written. May I remind you, I LIKE KNIVES! More please!
TG28 chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
I loved it! So witty and funny! Excellent!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
I love you. I can't stop laughing (at work... people here thinks I'm crazy). I love this so much!
Dema42 chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
This is spectacular! But last updated /when/?! (Over three years ago. THREE YEARS.) This is not even near finished! Why would you leave it hanging for YEARS! That is /not/ ok. Hundreds of reviews and favorites, mountains of praise and you drop the story for this long? /Uncool/. Give the people what the want!

Anywho... Tony & Loki as partners-in-crime-buddies is just wonderful to read. Less fond of where it's going with the flirting, but that's just my preference. That's really all the actual reviewing I can offer, wonderful story. Right, so, like, if you ever read this, just know you're a despicable, traitorous dog for abandoning this story and it's readers. Good day.

-Dema

P.S: Disregard all non-praising statements above should you ever return and update this story. Also, should you be reading this upon your aforementioned possible return and completion of the story, then thankyouyou'reawesomeandneverdothatagain.
Silvanesti chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Hilariously funny, I laughed so much at this. Hoping you'll continue it, but I'm guessing it's at its end.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
The God of Thunder "I'm a wizard!"

Oh my god, I just couldn't stop myself from giggling. Typical Thor to believe that
Willpup chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
This story has had my choking on laughter more times than I can recall. I do hope you pick this up again. It's genius 3
OfTheOcean chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
OHMYGOSHTHEY'REGOINGONADATE!
Steve's mother show. And Tony. Oh, Tony.
Loki is hilarious. He's so awesomely awesome!
Please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I love your stories!
OfTheOcean chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Loki as a dad! He's a surprisingly good one, though.
I love how Loki handled Thor's weird language choices. For us, anyway.
OfTheOcean chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
I laughed so much at this chapter it's stupid.
Steve's reaction...