Reviews for Like Poison
Brigadier7899 chapter 3 . 7/17
poor adder!
Hulk needs more! Lady Cynder commands you to write more. Loki will prank you if more is not written. May I remind you, I LIKE KNIVES! More please!
TG28 chapter 11 . 4/2
I loved it! So witty and funny! Excellent!
I love you. I can't stop laughing (at work... people here thinks I'm crazy). I love this so much!
Dema42 chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
This is spectacular! But last updated /when/?! (Over three years ago. THREE YEARS.) This is not even near finished! Why would you leave it hanging for YEARS! That is /not/ ok. Hundreds of reviews and favorites, mountains of praise and you drop the story for this long? /Uncool/. Give the people what the want!

Anywho... Tony & Loki as partners-in-crime-buddies is just wonderful to read. Less fond of where it's going with the flirting, but that's just my preference. That's really all the actual reviewing I can offer, wonderful story. Right, so, like, if you ever read this, just know you're a despicable, traitorous dog for abandoning this story and it's readers. Good day.

-Dema

P.S: Disregard all non-praising statements above should you ever return and update this story. Also, should you be reading this upon your aforementioned possible return and completion of the story, then thankyouyou'reawesomeandneverdothatagain.
Silvanesti chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Hilariously funny, I laughed so much at this. Hoping you'll continue it, but I'm guessing it's at its end.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
The God of Thunder "I'm a wizard!"

Oh my god, I just couldn't stop myself from giggling. Typical Thor to believe that
PsychoticDuck chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
This story has had my choking on laughter more times than I can recall. I do hope you pick this up again. It's genius 3
OfTheOcean chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
OHMYGOSHTHEY'REGOINGONADATE!
Steve's mother show. And Tony. Oh, Tony.
Loki is hilarious. He's so awesomely awesome!
Please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I love your stories!
OfTheOcean chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Loki as a dad! He's a surprisingly good one, though.
I love how Loki handled Thor's weird language choices. For us, anyway.
OfTheOcean chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
I laughed so much at this chapter it's stupid.
Steve's reaction...
OfTheOcean chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
Loki, I love you!
Who knew he was so good at Mario Cart?
OfTheOcean chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
I laughed so hard at this.
Wait, Loki's found the internet? And Facebook? Where can I find him?
TELL ME!
ScribblesAndBits chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Well, my family is giving me weird looks because I've just collapsed into a watery-eyed, snotty-nosed laughing fit at my computer. XD Thanks for that; I needed a good laugh. This is fabulous!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
You need to continue this. Or, wait, no, actually I need you to continue this. Same difference. Sort of. But you made Loki adopt Tony (never mind how disturbing that would be with the whole "kinky sex" thing going on, even if so far it's not actually a thing), and I need more of that... will you write more of this? Like, continue this story? I've read your others too, and they're totally awesome, and if I ever come around in between all the reading I'm doing, I'll review to them, but those are finished and this is not and so I decided to drop by here and oh my god if you continue this I'll love you forever.