Reviews for Naked to Mine Enemies
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Dear lawd that bloody pamphlet battle has got to be the most ridiculously funny scene written about bloody pamphlets in all of history.
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I am having so much fun reading this. I don't think I've read fanfic from PotC genre ever. Chapter 3 is so much better than the movies. In fact all three chapters I've read are better!
kappak chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Wonderful. Especially this last chapter. The characters are vibrantly true to themselves, and hilarious as all get out. Bravo!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
This story is fan-TASTIC, only quadrupled in brilliance by the absolutely AWESOME epilogue.

I thoroughly enjoyed every part, especially the fascinating references to Norrington's patron.
Alfirin-Lover chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Did you enjoy the "bloody" pamphlet battle? I certainly did! I love this story!
Ri-Ri chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This fic is AMAZING I truly enjoyed it and I thank you for writing it! 3 I'm getting into this pairing comically late and I'm just glad that it's lead me to easy instant reading of quality epics such as this one. ]
livinonfantasy chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Just read this whole fic in one go. Only one word can describe my opinion of this story: amazing. You managed to get Norrington's character down perfectly, especially his manner of speaking! And your use of nautical terms was impressive. Overall an amusing, skillfully written, and highly riveting story.
ZarazzzaStar chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I'm not fond of Willabeth, but they are lovely here. And of course I adore Sparrington 3
The future meeting was very sweet, I loved it, and Chapter 3 of course. Great job, adding the story to my favs)
DogFennel chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
This is a positively delightful read. It had me cackling the whole way through, especially the Puritan pamphlet titles.
kieta-seraphim chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I liked this story. It was well-written and well thought out. There were a few little mistakes but nothing big.

Great story. The interactions in the last chapter was just priceless and lovely.
Jynx101 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I've enjoyed reading this more than you know and I absolutely loved how you ended it. I'm a sucker for happy endings :)
rhain572 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
This was really enjoyable. You made it equal parts hilarious and somber, and in proportions that made the whole story much fun to read. You stayed in character, and kept the story within the bounds of the PotC universe.I also really enjoyed the idea of Jack, James, Will, and Elizabeth in the modern day. Do you think you could write a one-shot set after this story?
Naic chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
fantastic ending I bow to your wit:-)
Naic chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
absolutely hilarious chapter, been ages since I read anything that funny. :-)
Naic chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
absolutely hilarious chapter, been ages since I read anything that funny. :-)