Reviews for Naked to Mine Enemies
kappak chapter 6 . 3/4
Wonderful. Especially this last chapter. The characters are vibrantly true to themselves, and hilarious as all get out. Bravo!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
This story is fan-TASTIC, only quadrupled in brilliance by the absolutely AWESOME epilogue.

I thoroughly enjoyed every part, especially the fascinating references to Norrington's patron.
Alfirin-Lover chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Did you enjoy the "bloody" pamphlet battle? I certainly did! I love this story!
Ri-Ri chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This fic is AMAZING I truly enjoyed it and I thank you for writing it! 3 I'm getting into this pairing comically late and I'm just glad that it's lead me to easy instant reading of quality epics such as this one. ]
livinonfantasy chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Just read this whole fic in one go. Only one word can describe my opinion of this story: amazing. You managed to get Norrington's character down perfectly, especially his manner of speaking! And your use of nautical terms was impressive. Overall an amusing, skillfully written, and highly riveting story.
ZarazzzaStar chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I'm not fond of Willabeth, but they are lovely here. And of course I adore Sparrington 3
The future meeting was very sweet, I loved it, and Chapter 3 of course. Great job, adding the story to my favs)
DogFennel chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
This is a positively delightful read. It had me cackling the whole way through, especially the Puritan pamphlet titles.
kieta-seraphim chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I liked this story. It was well-written and well thought out. There were a few little mistakes but nothing big.

Great story. The interactions in the last chapter was just priceless and lovely.
Jynx101 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I've enjoyed reading this more than you know and I absolutely loved how you ended it. I'm a sucker for happy endings :)
rhain572 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
This was really enjoyable. You made it equal parts hilarious and somber, and in proportions that made the whole story much fun to read. You stayed in character, and kept the story within the bounds of the PotC universe.I also really enjoyed the idea of Jack, James, Will, and Elizabeth in the modern day. Do you think you could write a one-shot set after this story?
Naic chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
fantastic ending I bow to your wit:-)
Naic chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
absolutely hilarious chapter, been ages since I read anything that funny. :-)
Naic chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
absolutely hilarious chapter, been ages since I read anything that funny. :-)
Anonymous Plume chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
-OOMMGG THE MODERN ENDING! EEE! I love how you intro Jack and James! "Elizabeth caught James's eye and dimpled. "Pirate," she pointed out.

Jack squeezed between the gates separating the patio from the sidewalk, but James went around through the entrance." CLASSIC!

"The table was silent for a moment, each person in contemplation of that great leveller which they had forsaken when they had drunk the waters all those years ago. At last, Jack cleared his throat."

- :( Aww. It’s true though. Lovely.

"That was fast," said Elizabeth.

"It saves time if you don't wash your hands afterwards," said Jack, massaging her shoulders.

– LOL! Lib, have you met my brother? Your dialogue is oddly similar sometimes…

"I've told you a hundred times already, Jack," said Will, with the ghost of a smirk on his face. "I don't care what your history is. Elizabeth is off limits."

– ahaha! They’re all doing each other in! You clever bastard! This is hilarious.

"Not originally, but he's become a touch circumspect in recent decades. It's enough to drive a man to drink."

"The sun rising in the morning is enough to drive you to drink," said Elizabeth.

"Perhaps, but I notice you haven't denied the charge laid at your wee footsies," said Jack, taking a sip of wine.

- AHAHAHAH! Your word play always gets me! So good.

-YOU DID NAME IT MY ARSE! FTW! Ahaha*collapses giggling*

"Look lively there, Turners!" he called. "Commodore, just a touch larboard. Watch the convertible. OI, THERE, GRASS-COMBING, CLOT-PATED MERCEDES! Lizzy, belay that fishwife cackling!"

The surrey glided into the bicycle lane under James's firm touch, and Jack raised a hand to shade his eyes. The afternoon sun set the glass skyscrapers ablaze, and if one listened, over the traffic and the buzz of downtown, one could almost hear music dancing like laughter on the wind.

-Oh, wow what a beautiful, perfect ending! Complete with warm fuzzies, even! This was such a romp, my dear and I’m so glad I could be a part of the idea trampoline, and giggles and giggles. *huge smooches*

Thoroughly entertaining from start to finish.
Anonymous Plume chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
"The fountain?" asked James, absently crushing a mosquito that had landed on Jack's shoulder blade.

– Oooh, he’s! Ohhh. My heart just hitched.

"And I can fetch you a cup if you must do that," she said, not bothering to look behind her where Jack had stuck his face in the plume of the fountain and was attempting to drink.”

– LOLOLOLOL! Waste no time, eh, Jacky! Hehehe, that was a great image.

AAAH, what’s this “witch’s” name! I love her to bits! –Oh, -it’s Betty. I love Betty!

She was still looking at him oddly. "Aye, that's plain enough. But it might do you good, at some point, to consider what else he might have been made for. Go on after him. I'll be here if you need me."

– OHH! :O!

-EEEE! He drank from his hands! What is it – being offered the drink out of, dare I say it, love? Selflessness? I like that there was a catch to it. Reading on now.

"I don't suppose you've given any thought to what you're going to do next," said James, breaking the relative silence.

"Calm a Commodore who frets too much," said Sparrow. "You grind your teeth, you know. Irritating habit, that."

– OMG I LOVE THIS! AAAAH.

-*swallows* Oh God. You are writing them... their... *sigh* very well. Minimal, but full of impact. *swoons again* also,

“Item: I’m Captain.” I love him. I love this. Oh man.

"Come now, Sparrow," said James, rising languidly from his recumbent pose. "Slack-arsed?"

– HEEE! *happppyy siggghhh* Ohhhhh.