Reviews for Write Me a Story
Hsownsgowbd chapter 1 . 2/2
You suck
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Tendre atmosphère, chaleur, quiétude, amour..et les doigts de Rick courant sur sa peau..tout cela est si romantique !
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
What a unique premise! So, random fact time, when my littlest girl was about 2 or 3, she was still completely nonverbal due to neglect before she came to me, and I researched high and low ways to help her process sensory information, learn to recognize shapes, letters, sounds, on and on. One of the things that was suggested was to draw letters on her back before naptime and say their names out loud. I did it for years, until she was in Head Start and finally learning to recognize the 'A' her name started with, and then I'd trace it and she'd say "That's my A!"

I know you totally didn't need to know about me and my kid, lol, but it's late and I ramble at night. Anyways just wanted to leave you a review to say that I really enjoyed this story and how very unique it is - I love the things your brain comes up with!
HarleyGray chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
this story is the cutest. i really really love it, and i have had another fics inside my head that are part of this one. like i'm creating a fic out of your own fic. thank god i save it as my favorite when it first came out.
ashleighmorgaine chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So beautiful!
SpillingInk chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Love it. :) I want Rick to write me a story...lol.
I love the sleepy, lazy, warm flow to this. It was so fitting, and the character interactions were quiet, but profound.
And yes, I so know what you mean by having stories in your head that just, well, have to be written!
Extraordinary2510 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh god! It was beautiful! So sooo sweet :)) such a great writer... I honestly think ;) the writing was A-MAZ-ING! New FAVOURITE story... God I love this story and to you dear writer... You have a great talent :))
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I am struggling to try and find a good way to express what I feel. I am starting to feel like a broken record with these reviews.

I just enjoyed the natural flow of it. It felt so easy, so right to read, I loved it. .word of it.
TrippandFall chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really loved this, I love Castle's emotion and the depth of his feelings for Beckett. Awesome Job! Keep Writing.
yeliahkaren chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Cute! I loved this line: "I could easily come up with hundreds of words to try to express just how extraordinary you are; thousands to describe how you make me feel. I could write a bestseller on your skin." Great job!
Teilzeitkreativ chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing :)

I think it's a really nice idea, it's so...peacefully and calm.

you know what I mean?

Well...really great :)

bye

(well,I was too lazy to sign in, so... :D)
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was so sweet, it brought a smile to my face. I think it was wonderful. I am quite impressed with Kate's ability to read the words on her body, but it is still fabulous. You wrote a cute story!
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011