Reviews for Possession, Obsession, and Maybe Love
Matsuri chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is really good! Are you going to update soon?
So1Thought chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
ooh, interesting.. Truth Roses!

Sigh, as a genius demon, one would have thought that he wouldn't be bound by the human confusion of being in love/like.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
So1Thought chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I'm pathetic with critiques but I can just say that I stumbled across this in someone's favourite and am now hooked. Heheheheh *evil laugh* I want to see the imposter SUFFER.

Cheers! :)
Starr3200 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
great story
MisaEyes chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I love this! Update soon!
promocat chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
of course ciel is more smarter than the average demon! & more creative than most!(humans & demons)
Illustrated One chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE IT!
sess18 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Interesting! Update soon please.
ladida chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
ahhhhhh! XD

i love u for riting this nd for updating

i hope u update soon and make the chapter longer

i love how ur making ciel a sadistic demon
BlackButlerNerd chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
OMG I COULDENT STOP READING I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT! SEBBY AND CIEL 4EVR! GREAT JOB!
AzureRoze chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
OMG!XD

i loved this story so much

i cant *wait until the next chappie so i hope you update soon

and im totally faving and adding to story alert
MiniFeverency chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
haha "Tomorrow, he'll kill something to prove it." Is it bad that that made me crack up? Just like... "(thinks the word love) OH GOD GOTTA GO KILL A CUTE ANIMAL NOW, BERYTBAKCIEL."

and yay! sex! :D

And yay! Still a plot!

Oh, another note on the "tomorrow" line I mentioned earlier- since this is written in past tense, would "Tomorrow, he would kill something to prove it." work better? Or is that me over-thinking it?

Awesome chapter. Hell, awesome story. Please update soon!
MiniFeverency chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I think that sex would be nice, but only if it can actually fit into the story properly, you know? They can't just be "business, killing, business SEX continue like it never happened blah blah blah" type thing. Does that make sense? Like, can I choose both?

By the way, this is really good! Even the idea is unique, but not too obscure to enjoy. I'm curious to see what happens.
FlyteToFreedom chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Yay! new chapter! Loved the sex! but this I'm actually more interested in this Haysop kid. Who the fuck is he! and Sebastians getting back to normal and... and... too much awesomeness to count! thanks for the new chapter, I think I'll just overload when the next chappie gets out. I need the plot development!

~~
promocat chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
poor guys!things have changed & they have to delvelope a new relationship