Reviews for Here We Are and There We Were
Toukia chapter 9 . 5/7
What the fish?! I was so frustrated and kinda disappointed with the ending. I feel like bumping those two's head, Ichigo and Rukia, for being such a frustrating people. Dang. And here I hope there will be a twist at the end or something but a long the way I kinda feel this will end sadly which makes me think what's the sense but dang I can't stop reading and this leads me here. Frustratedly reviewing. Oh, Uryuu, our only hope for making Ichigo alright, It felt like he's the answer but luck is not our side. Can't fully blame rukia for everything because halfway I almost pull my hair and scream like nuts to ichigo to just be the man, suck it up and tell rukia how he feels so he can officially move on. Guess, rukia's been waiting for it and am glad she confessed in the end. Hope there will be an epilogue or maybe not if there's no hope anyway. Teehee~ regardless of anything, I still liked and loved your stories! Awesome as always! Thanks :)
darkladygirl chapter 9 . 4/20
This needs an Epilogue, I want to know what happened to Ichigo . I want to see him happy and I hope Rukia died an horrible way.

Nice story, It was such a roller-coaster and I enjoyed reading it, but I don't want Rukia to just leave without paying; I like that he didn't take her back, but I wish I could see her suffer and die in the end. I know I am being vicious but I hate her so much in this story. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

See you!
darkladygirl chapter 7 . 4/20
I don't like Nel, How dare she insult STEVE?
darkladygirl chapter 6 . 4/20
Yeah! It was entertaining, I hope Rukia dies hit by a truck though. She is such an awful bitch! Don't get me wrong, she, putting space between her and Ichigo is the thing I understand the most. I would also do that if I had feelings for my best friend and he can't reciprocate. I would never understand the ones who don't understand that. I mean, you love someone and then that person can't reciprocate, you can't just stick with them ignoring your feelings. They will go out with someone someday and it will hurt you like HELL! that is masochism. However, the way Rukia handled that is just FUCKED UP, she is such a bitch and a damn coward! Her major problem wasn't him not feeling the same, but the fact that she didn't want to feel so in love! SUCH AN IDIOT, I HATE HER!
Besides, the way she treated Ichigo pisses me off! If the friend I left started acting all hurt I would talk to them and then explain why our friendship is difficult now, I wouldn't allow him to seclude himself! People need to talk! The situation is awful and difficult, but I would never be ok and just do nothing if my friend is going trough hell because of me, never. I know she wasn't ok, but she did NOTHING about it and that is what makes me hate her with passion!
SunBinamra chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
I have to agree with JoTerry and say this story was "frustrating and addictive at the same time." It was painful to see Ichigo and Rukia fall so far (and part of me was wishing for someone - namely Uryuu - to confront Rukia at some point...) but somehow I couldn't stop reading. You are an incredible writer to be able to pull out so many feelings from your readers. Well done!
JoTerry chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
This story was frustrating and addictive at the same time. I was hoping for a different, if not happier ending even though I knew fully well somewhere along the line that you never meant for it to go that way. Everyone was totally out of character except for Renji and Rangiku. It was heart wrenching. Somewhere in the middle of it, I was actually truly pissed off at where the story was heading. It was so cruel. You made it sound so frighteningly real that I swear this was written based on first hand experience. Was it?
annia9semi chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Oi I feel like crying!I thought atleast at the ending they will be together;-(sob sob...oh Ichigo!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
intense is the word. i'm really impressed with this-the scope of the story, the reality and vulnerability of it, the fact that you tackled really difficult emotional breakdowns. as an ichiruki shipper, it's painful, but for people who have experience with these kinds of relationships, it's interesting to see it played out with our ship (another facet, i guess). thank you for this story. however, i do crave a golden epilogue (ashamedly). i know at this point ichigo and rukia have gotten passed what happened between them, but i'd like to see ichigo as a wiser, happier man looking back on that time "in his youth." it almost feels like it's just not enough to know he can survive, i kinda want to know he can go on to live a full and happy life. who knows, maybe get nel back? is that too much past? either way, the story touched me. thanks again. and keep writing!
RobertMugabe chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Fuckin' intense, man. Awesome job!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Enrique Iglesias isn't gay? Really? But I already burned down all his posters!Oh gawd, my prized and gold framed centerpiece! NOOO! T_T.. LOL

Yeah, so Rukia is still a total female dog.. I don't know how she's supposed to deserve Ichigo in this fic. Hrm.. I always believe in karma.. but as much as how Rukia has been a terrible wreck in this story, I can't bring myself to read more of her cruelty.. nor her karma. So, I guess this is my stop. Thanks for the read! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Oh my goodness, Rukia was such a female dog! I don't know if I can take more of this attitude from her.. T_T
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Rukia is being plenty mean to Ichigo. Can't we all just be uhh.. lovers? LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Uryuu was such an evil bastard.. XD, Pranking a drunk man.. and he was supposed to be the reasonable kind? LOL

Hmm.. Quite an open relationship they have. To have openly admit such a thing.. This is not quite the normal route. I think I like it! :)
donthugmeimscared chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
That was an amazing tale. It's such an compelling story that questions our world, and tests the true meaning of loyalty and friendship. With the pressure of everyday life, it's a spellbinding story that catches your soul and tugs on your heart.

You really captivated your audience, and probably made more than a few of them cry. I'm extremely impressed, and so very proud of you.

Thank you for writing probably the best Bleach fanfiction I have, and/or will ever read. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
*sniff* thats was so sad and good and agh! It was fantasitc