Reviews for Ben 10:Hero Chronicles
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
hope ben starts training soon
Baku babe chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Heheheh gotta say I like your version of the series better. Not to mention I really love this version of the Omnitrix; it actually helps! At this age? Yup, Ben's definitely a perv.
Mzuark chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
It seems promising, I'm mostly reading it for Bwen, but since it's clearly more. I'd try to make it flow a little bit easier.
red neo ranger chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
review no jutsu:loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Krillin Fan chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
BTW, really found this one interesting.
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Your grasp of the ben10 verse is pretty indepth. There seem to be a few lines different in each chapter, but it really hasn't demonstrated too much how exactly ben is more mature. When it comes down to things, ben may joke around a lot, but as he grew up, he developed very insightful moments of wisdom. Since this is only the beginning of the tale, I'll be looking forward to seeing how the story develops. Keep it up.
bennet001 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Woah that was dark Ben intentionally taking a life is hardcore even if it was animal keep up the good work this darker Ben is cool
bowow0708 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
good fic. the dialogue is a bit confusing at times when in not sure who is speaking and some spelling and grammar mistakes here and there but its annoying when they get clumped up in one particular spot in the story. and in chapter 2 when ben was about to call Max Ojii-san was that intentional? apart from that keep it up, but i already know since you have over 280 fics out.
code R.R chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
i must say the thing that i love the most is that he really is going out and getting new aliens. that is the one thing i thought that was so stupid that he didn't do after he found out he could collect smaples
Stargategod chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
i enjoyed this story, never read ben 10 story before and im glad i did
Awsomeness7 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
why does ben know jutsu?
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Now things are getting interesting! Hope to see more soon!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
EndGame666 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Good fic, nice to see a more compatent ben.(somewhat) you stumbeld twice though in bens name. Once calling him gwen, and another calling him naruto.