Reviews for In Memory of Lucario
Orkslayer98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
now thats how Ash and May rules!
JackToSquareOne chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i agree with you 1110% (it's a thing i say... sometimes) ADVANCESHIPPING FTW!
Jonathan Padilla chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
What happens next
GRG chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Weird but cool
MortalHeartImmortalSoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAD! Sorry. For two things actually. That and my reviewing, what, four months after you posted this. Ah, such a good movie and such a good fic. And I suck at "well-written reviews." You're not going to get that from me, just to let you know.
Gigiaten chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
You did pretty well, I'll give you that. But to be honest as a one-shot fic there's always the lack of detail. Since it's a one-shot you can't really add too much detail. There I don't blame you, but even as a one-shot it felt way to quick and maybe hesitated. Maybe because of the fact that there were no build ups, no focus points or anything related to it. You just pretty much threw your idea there. I recommend that you give a bit more detail and explanation.

The concept itself isn't all that original but it's always a good idea to give a bit of in-deth to that movie. Now, maybe you had the idea for awhile and didn't know how to make it blossom into something creative and artistic, but either way your basic ideal of suicidal intention is indeed interesting and very unusually of Ash. But that's why it's called fan-fiction. I give you credit though. I, personally love that movie and I always welcome those who are inspired by that movie to make a fan-fic of it. As a beta-reader I will be glad to give you more advice over detailing and points of views. Oh, and that riminds me, you should always mention at first that it's a point of view from a character. I was pretty much confused at first because I didn't know who was expelling what but nonetheless I understood it.

Nice one-shot. Hope that you continue your advance-shipping stories. Keep up the good work. Later!