Reviews for Messin' With Celestia
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I thought that the story took a really dark turn there for a second.
TheWanderingEvil chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
What most people don't know is that I am a warrior cats fan and a mlp FIM fan! And I loved this story! Keep writing... Lol!
Burgerlicious9000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I died when she said 'P.S. I'm keeping it.' and the ending was hilarious as well. I am definetely adding you and this story to my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
P.s. im keeping it. Oh god i died at that part... and the callback at the end was amazing.
MLP-Fan-1993 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Perhaps the most appropriate and deserved use of the "humor" tag I've seen on this site. Very funny indeed!

Some parts I feel I recognise; you didn't happen to borrow from Discworld, did you?

I'm gonna check out some of your other stuff. Hoping it's all to this high standard!
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
THE MOST EPIC OF WIN!
Endam chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved it!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Why would the princess of night sleep during the night? She WORKS during the night and would logically REST during the day!

I'm surprised Applebloom isn't mumbling, "They've come for me!"

"April Foals!"

YOU ARE ******ING KIDDING!

Pinkie Pie was bouncing over Princess Celestia in great bounding arcs, giggling insanely.

THEN WHAT ABOUT THE CORPSE THEY SENT THE PRINCESS?

Pinkie I hate to say this DESERVES this super nasty time out! That empty head of hers needs to learn that there IS such a thing as taking a prank too far!

What if Celestia (or Luna) had chosen to blast it to atoms from a distance?
Natzo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm surprised she wasn't banished...TO THE MOON!
Lithium Suicide chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I lost it so many times while reading this. This was brilliant.
mm12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"Equestria was at peace, her people were slumbering happily, and Celestia was looking forward to continuing a dream she'd had the night before that involved several of her guards and an economy sized jar of peanut butter. Everything was right with the world."

This will be my sig on DA now. Also, "P.S - I'm keeping it" had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Whew!

I was worried Fluttershy was going to have to resort to unusual means to satisfy that itch.

Thanks for the last scene!
Lix chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG! ROFLMAO! I almost peed myself from laughing so hard! You sir have just won an internet XD
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Heheheh... Pinkie Pie truly is the goddess of pranking.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was the best damn ML fic I have ever read period. Dear God I didn't think you could actually fall to the floor laughing but that right there...that right there... is some messed up goodness :)