Reviews for To Tell a Tale
lkdaswani chapter 6 . 10/31
THIS STORY WAS AMAZEBALLS!
lkdaswani chapter 3 . 10/31
ooooooooh , i liked chapter 3 soo much!
Wups, accidentally posted the review before I was done, lol. Anywho, this is the perfect reveal. It perfectly balances the drama with the humor. Everyone was in character, and everyone's reactions were perfectly satisfying. I'm saving this fic so I can recommend it to any Merlin fan. I wish the reveal had happened like this in the show. PS loved Gwain's reaction to Lance knowing before him, and then Lance's comeback lol! You are a VERY talented writer. Thank you for making my day :)
Ok. I read this fic last year, and I since then have come across MANY reveal fics. And when I couldn't find any good ones today, I remembered this one and said," I'll probably be bord because I already read it but oh well." I didn't realize how good this fic is. It is THE perfect reveal. It is perf
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 6/5
nicely done, it's always great when a story has an interesting beginning and good closure at the end.
MonJoh chapter 6 . 4/26
Nice story. I liked the tale that Merlin tells and how he gets caught by it.
Ivy Kanka chapter 6 . 4/24
I just stumbled across this story and I loved it.

My favorite bit was when Arthur said, "You mean I can't keep it?". Absolutely precious!
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 3/5
Amazing!~~
Fandompandom chapter 6 . 3/4
Oh this was really good well done
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 6 . 2/18
I really liked this story, it was extremely well written
kwingard12 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
i love how emotional the beginning was and then the lightheartedness at the end
Maycupcake chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Oh my goddd, that was wonderfulllll!
Why couldn't that have happened instead of what actually happened in canonnnnn?!
:'D Thank you so much for fulfilling my imagination craving thing!
Snowball519 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Best. Reveal. Ever!
Chatterbox818 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Aw, wow! That was great! Too many reveal fics just sum up this part with "then there was a big, long conversation and everything was okay". Thank you for writing it out! Fun and I loved to see Merlin's temper come out! :)
SmollCato chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Nice fic, really liked the story telling aspect
:D