Reviews for Let me Take Care of You
brievan chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
On your profile you say this is complete. Can you mark it so? (Sorry, just a problem of mine. I have to have order and neatness so any story not marked complete, doesn't get added to my favorites list.)
brievan chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
I'm sorry, but you were incorrect on one thing. The babies couldn't have suffered from TTTS because they would have to have been identical. To suffer from TTTS, the babies have to share a placenta, and if it's a boy and a girl, they're not identical (which means no shared placenta).
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Damn there you go again making my cry like a baby. Every time when I think okay I'm good it happens again. Either way its freakin amazing :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
I realle enjoyed this fic :3

Good work!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
It was very sweet :3

I like the babies's names ;D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Poor Blaine! D

And twins! I love twins D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
Yay! A baby!

I'm happy for them!
s2jenn chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
did i mention i love this story?

im gunna be sad when its finished :(

anyway great work as always :):)

update soon!

x
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
awww... mercedes is married! and double aww for a baby! yay! (the super hot microsmut at the end was smokin, too, btw.)
WithDemonWings chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
YAY! That was so awesome! Can't wait to see how Rachel and Kurt take the news! :D
WithDemonWings chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
That was really sweet! Glad they worked it all out and that they continue to talk when something is bothering them!
s2jenn chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
more more more!

this story is so addictive and awesome!

i love it!

update soon!

:):)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
I'm happy for them :3
countrybutterfly chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Oh dear I didn't read one condom mentioned.

Unless it was implied...or not...

Absolutely in adoration of this fic, and its companion. Wonderful writing, some of the best I've seen. I hope what I'm imaging could happen does happen. But its your story.

Wow. All I can say. wow.
WithDemonWings chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
Awe, everything sounds so rough and anxious and poor Blaine!

Can't wait for more! :D