Reviews for Third Law
Laura chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
MORE, please! That was awesome!
KTxx chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aw, it would have been amazing if this happened! And this was super cute, I loved it:-)
Trebleclef2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was a real little gem of a story and I loved reading it! If only things had turned out this way... :*( I miss Rose! Well written, very enjoyable.
Cirquenzolt chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great story!Lovely fluff!And just so you know I don't think your Doctor was OOC at all;I'm sure that's how he would have reacted!

Pleeeaaase write a sequel!You can't leave such an awesome fic

unfinished!
Cowgirl621 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Yes! A second installment of this would be brilliant! Love your work!
TimeLadySkie chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I was very happy with this story. I cried too at the end of season 2. This is a really good alternative ending, and I like how sweet the Doctor is. I have a feeling that that is how he would react after nearly loosing Rose. I am happy because I now have something that I can pretend happened instead of the real ending. Thanks so much!
Lynn Sorcha chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Only if that had actually happened. :'(

I miss them so much...

Well done.
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
LOVE! Love love love this :) I needed this! Their story is so depressing that I have to think of the Eleventh Doctor as not the same person at all. Because if he felt all that Ten felt, he wouldn't be able to go on and flirt with River, etc. So I'm very thankful for an AU
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
OMG PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS! THIS WAS SO GREAT!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ohhh, YES! Well done. Thank you for posting. I'll subscribe to the story *just in case*!
enchantment1972 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was really lovely. If only...(sigh) But the Doctor having chapped lips? No way! He's too vain! LOL! Honestly though, I agree with you that I think it was a very in character reaction to almost losing Rose. This was very sweet. I loved it! :)
meech.macmillan.of.hufflepuff chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think your obsession has done you well, young time lord. IT WAS SO FLUFFEH AND CUTE! :3
DoctorWhoIsMyLife chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved it! I think you could do so much more if you wanted to keep writing it! :)
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww no, you're gonna make me cry! (Happy tears though, rather than the sad ones I actually cried and the end of that episode.) This was so lovely and sweet. Wonderful work.
Deleted account5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
AMAZING! I love this story! So cute! Thank you SO much for writing this! I have been playing this story in my mind for months but could never get it to sound right when I wrote it down! You have created a masterpiece, lol :) Thank you!