Reviews for The Journey in the Box
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Loved it :)
Jencun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Definitely must be a sappy, universal truth - I've still got both my positive pregnancy tests...:-)
JK chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved the items you picked for her box.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
How sad that Brennan disn't have anyone to come to her graduations. Her box is so sad and yet in the end everything is over shadowed by her last memento because it is so full of promise and happiness

Nice story.
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like that. That was very good. I have boxes from various relationships...those that have ended. It reminds me of a box I did have but burned up and threw away because I wanted to be physically cleansed from that relationship. Creating a box for my entire life would pretty kewl... I doubt it would be as small as a shoe box though.
Caprigirl60 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved your little AN at the end. I didn't bat an eye at the thought of keeping the pregnancy test. It all seemed perfectly normal to me to keep old shoes, candle stubs, the test, etc. If pregnancy tests had been as compact when I was pregnant as they are now, I'm sure I would have kept mine. This was a lovely, sentimental peek into Brennan's heart.
alexindigo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Am in the midst of re-reading all of your fics, so started with your first and am working my way through the list. I've always loved this story and what struck me the most is that it is quite possible that Brennan actually does own a box like this. Would love it if you could re-visit this with Booth perhaps stumbling on to it while they were moving into the Mighty Hut. I've always been upset at the way the writers glossed over Brennan's reaction to that two weeks that she thought Booth was dead. It would be interesting to see how Booth reacts to seeing that Brennan still has the bullet...might give him a little more perspective over what happened in the 100th imo. As always, great story. Thank you for sharing! )
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I can totally see Brennan having a box like this. I really enjoyed it.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
As much as I loved all the memories in her box, the one thing that struck me the most was the shoes. I love that she is, still at her core, a much so that one of her markers of success is the number of expensive shoes she has. Coupled with the difficult history with shoes she had as a foster child, this part just struck me more than any other. It's absolutely Temperance Brennan in so many ways and just another reason why I adore her.

Such an excellent job with this. It's wonderful.
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was good. Ties into the part of Brennan that they've let peek out every so often.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I adored this one too (I think it's safe to say am I going to love everything you write, but I still feel the need to say it! LOL).

I can see Brennan with her little box...and I love that she is a closet kleptomaniac! learn something new every day ;)

Brilliant...and a perfect end too.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
"It's the bullet that killed Booth." WHAT! lol. And yes, I cried this out loud. lol.

"Two Booths with charm smiles were two too many and she hadn't stood a chance." Hell. Yes. Wonderful.

This one is my favorite so far. Also, I had no idea that people actually kept their pregnancy tests. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little skeeved out by that. lol. Even still, the thought of Brennan being that sentimental is nice.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

I think we've all have shoeboxes of memories.
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was the sweetest story I've EVER read on here. I can't put into words how much I loved it. I think her box is amazing and my sister kept her pregnancy test too. I don't know if she still has it though. And the only thing I think is missing from the box (still great w/o it) is something reminding her of Vincent who was the final push she and Booth needed.

AMAZING story!
huronia chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved the concept of this story. You chose very well for the things that would go in Brennan's memory box. I have to say, though, I fall on the side of those who think keeping a pregnancy test is kind of gross and mine faded after a few hours, so it would also have been pointless.

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it.