Reviews for Afternoon delight
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/6
Cute sexy and funny.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hello. Funny story! I still remember when that song first came out in the 70's!
L-O-N-G time ago! LOL Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow... :P Very cute! XD
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
...Cute story too...

Thanks again,

carolyn.
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was really hot! Great short story. Jasper really wanted to get laid, didnt he? And he made sure edward knew it!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was hot.. can't wait for more.. Your a great author. I love all your stories.. :)Leona
odiejae chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this little story was so fun! who doesn't love a little afternoon delight, and jasper dominating edward is always so hot!
Xoti chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hot hot love a dirty jasper
sunystone chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Fabulous as always Jen! Great story! I love me a singing drunk Jasper :D
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love it! Poor Garrett was probably traped up stairs afraid to come down! Great discriptive blow job! Love it!
dtav chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Yay! You wrote me a HEA story! I absolutely love this, and I spent the weekend at the beach with visions of a naked Jasper stroking himself! Thank you soooo much for writing this for me and for picking that song - that's one of my faves and now I can't get it out of my head! Love you lots and lots!
Ella Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great story and well written. Find it funny how they fight over the couch, but glad it's leather. But LOVE that Jasper fell asleep naked on the living room floor right after some Afternoon Delight.

Great beginning and I would like to see some more days like that Edward planned or from Jasper POV.

Well done,