Reviews for Boys' Night Out
ByThePrickingOfMyThumbs chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is a fantastic fic WhiteHare :) So glad I discovered your work. I loved the 'chair-tied-to-fridge' part - I can just imagine Mitchell insisting on something as ridiculous as that, and George eventually just giving in and tying the chair up just to shut him up.

I also loved your own characters. I felt so sorry for Noah, poor thing.

Hope you write some more fics soon :)
Tiser chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Really funny start, and naturally so. Really loved the end, as well. Had the feeling that Mitchell was pretending not to remember. Loved it!
Snowracer247 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You nearly got me crying - twice.

You're so good at this. Tying all the little nods together and adding some of your own (I did notice W_R, and think I saw a flicker of Manc)while still managing to stay true to the characters. The theme is really dark but you manage to put some comfort in there anyway, witht the friendship and PH and the chair...

The chair! That got me howling with laughter!

BTW: I felt really sorry for poor Noah.

The title of this story is wrong: it should have been called "The Weekenders".
Evie27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Sorry to disagree with you, but you can definitely write funny. Loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh WOW! Loved this one WH - your stories get better and better!

The dialogue was so expressive - especially that of George and Mitchell. Left comment on the Blog. Thank you! :D

Ground floor - BH Blog...
annie lazarus chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Perfect instance where George is turning a blind eye to Mitchell's past. It fits in so well with what George told him about not looking away any more(in S3xep5). Oh the dreaded 'Vampire Gene'. This fic is brilliantly imagined and excuted.
toniannmh chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Thanks for the Mitchell fix. I can at least see him in my head even though he has left BH. Die Hard ref. From me? LOL. Your discriptions paint good mental pics. Serves up the missing link.
Araminta Lupin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Your depitictions of both Mitchell and George were fab - with just that hint of menace in the background!
Dehoffren chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love this! The interplay between Mitchel and George is spot on , and the way you paint the atmosphere is wodnerful. Really felt transported
SAINTIXE56 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
THAT is so Mitchell and so are a natural, I love you
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I beg to differ, you can write humour and you write it well, have to admit that i roared at the Ireland comment Mitchell made, very droll. Being Human humour tends to be subtle and very dry and you did it very well.

I loved how this story developed, the meeting with Hamilton and Noah and the portents dotted throughout, his warning about BBJ and George hoping that he doesn't meet him any time soon...and we all know what happened there don't we?

Terrific stuff as usual! :)
gingernut49 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Bloody marvellous writing again - I love your stories!