Reviews for Till It's Gone
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sweet yet sad. Nicely written and excellent characterisation.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nice. Very Ziva her knowing exactly how he will play rock-paper-scissors, nice job with Tony's anger and frustration that Somalia still affects her so. And him talking so that is the sound in the background so that she can relax into a deeper sleep...nice.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You have a lovely, deft touch for writing this sort of thing. Thanks for sharing!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great story:)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
haha! beautiful!
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/28/2011

this was so in character, so perfect.

I loved how somehow he felt uneasy just because Ziva wasn't snoring. I LOVED that. This chapter was perfect, very well written, great job. :D
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
It shows how much Tony cares for Ziva :)
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I didn't see this...the dangers og only watching NCIS OnDemand and...well, we'll not go there. Anyhoo, good job. :) Pippin
EleaAnn chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was just like something Tony would do. Sweet, but without really giving away too much of his concern. :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love any well written story that, unlike the show sometimes, doesn't try to pretend that Somalia didn't happen and that Ziva wasn't scarred by it. This one was short, but sweet, believable and very well done.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yeah- I love hero Tony!
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ahhh in bed. The classes game. You can never be bored playing 'in bed'. We did that at the dinner table in Made of win! 33

And of course Tony would be grateful for the little things. The snoring is cute. XD I know he hates it when he hears it but hey, it means she's ok. 3333 And it's true. You do'nt miss stuff till it's gone.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Good little fic, I was nice how Tony tries to comfort her.