Reviews for Screw Rational
wyohoopsfan chapter 32 . 4/21
Loved this story! Would love to see a sequel!
Candigirl510 chapter 32 . 11/20/2011
Awww, those twins are adorable. Caleb loves his owen juic LOL and Lindy is going to be a genius like her mom. Good Hannah got to see that BB got together and started a family. Margaret is still Margaret lol I like that Chey didn't really like her lol I thought it interesting that Max planted the photo of the family for Booth to pick up. Such a Max thing to do. Hahaha, Max already wanting more grandchildren. I don't think BB are ready for that yet LOL

Well this has been a great story to read. I'm sad to see it end. Thank you so much for writing it.
Abbigale chapter 32 . 11/14/2011
finally finished it! Nice story! It fits well into my happy place! Off to read more of you stuff :)
Abbigale chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ok, that song...sara bareilles's cover of fuck you... OMG! I had to youtube it because I just HAD to hear all of it. I'm going through a nasty divorce and that song made me laugh, so thanks for that!
loverofbones chapter 32 . 11/6/2011
your story was great, it showed that anyone can fall in love with one person and only that person.
MMWillow13 chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
Nice ending. Margaret always reminds me of the movie Idle Hands somehow I'm never drunk enough to follow her, lol. I adore the rubbing of Hannah's nose in Booth and Bones' babies and their big happy family.
jmbatt chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
That was a nice last chapter to finish the story. Your Margaret sounded just like the character we got to see in the show. (I always liked that Booth gave her a nickname w/out her approval.)

And, I liked the Foreigner song you ended with - it fit the characters in this story.

Good story, from start to finish!
MMWillow13 chapter 31 . 10/21/2011
Damn when Booth takes her on a date he really goes all out! Twins are always wonderful and Parker's reaction was beyond precious. This story is wonderful and the babies are great! I wish I could've seen Hannah's face when she discovered the twins belonged to Brennan and Booth, lol.
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 31 . 10/21/2011
Wow. One of the best stories I've read on fan fiction. Enjoying it so much I finishes it in twobdays, reading it in school and at lunch. Hope you continue.
Candigirl510 chapter 31 . 10/20/2011
Wow! You really wanted to wrap this story up. OMG! Bren gives birth (to twins no doubt. I tell ya when Booth impregnants someone he really does it LOL...after all he could populate his own country-remember season 4 'crtic in the cabernet' haha he is such an alpha male). And then 2 1/2 years later we see the twins talking. Awww, kids grow up so fast. It was nice that you brought Hannah back. I kind of wish she saw BB together with the kids. But I guess it works well this way too. I mean even when she was with Booth she went through the girls for information about BB. So I get why you set it up for Hannah to see the girls. Thanks for the chapter. I can't wait to see how you end it : )
Candigirl510 chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
Hey! I'm here. Sorry I'm just updating. I've been so busy running with my mom. Anywho I'm here now : ) I liked this chapter. It showed BB finally communicating and expressing their feelings to the other. I think it was great how they both agreed love was irrational, crazy and they didn't understand it, but they stilled love each other despite that. I must say this was the latest and longest distance date, but it was BB. They don't do anything the normal way. It was a great surprise. Bren LOVES dolphins! I like that Bren expressed her worry over being a good mom and Booth express his too. They are going to be great parents. Awww, that stinks you wont see the season premiere, but you are right that is what Hulu is for. Besides having fun with your girls is always great! Off to read the other chapter...
jmbatt chapter 31 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter. I liked Brennan's comment to Ange about how the pain of childbirth is NOT an enjoyable experience - and Ange's explanation.

I think you had just enough of Hannah in the chapter - no need for more! Also thought the girls moving on was very realistic, so good job w/that.
jmbatt chapter 29 . 10/14/2011
I'm back! I know I haven't commented on the last couple of chapters... I just read them all. I like where the story is going, and love that Ange pushed him to take Brennan on a real date! They always have done things out of order, haven't they!
MMWillow13 chapter 29 . 10/13/2011
OMG I adore the dirty Lacey is getting and the way she is handling everyone! It's absolutely brilliant! I'm also dying to see what Booth does for his date with Brennan.
Candigirl510 chapter 29 . 10/13/2011
Awww, thanks for the shout out *blushing* You didn't have to do that.

How you portray the characters are slightly different from the show. But I like it. You give them more of a personality. Although, I think Bren is a little different now, because she is preggers and a little hormonal. But the convo between Ang, Bren & Chey was interesting. You really saw how emotional Bren has become to be upset by what Ang said. It also was good that it was Chey to say those things to Bren. I think Bren took a little better than if Ang had of said it. (Side Note: I did think that they were kind of ganging up on Bren. But I guess it was needed to get their point across). It was nice of Cullens daughter to think of Lacey for the position. Lacey will do a good job. It was nice to see Booth feel the need to protect Lacey from the agents. But Lacey proved she could hold her own. Uh-oh, Hacker is back! He isn't going to cause problem for BB is he? I don't like that man at all. He is such a dofus! I don't know why they HH wrote him as a love interest for Bren. As for BB date. I think BB have been dating for 6 years. They just didn't call them dates. But I guess it is nice to be able to call themm dates now, since I'm sure they wanted to call them that before (although the Mummy in the Maze episode when they dressed up as Wonder Woman and Clark Kent. Bren mentioned this being a bad first date. Though she probably didn't mean it that way...oh I'm sorry I just rambled lol). Thanks for the chapter. I hope you are having a good day : ) Later.