Reviews for To Save The Possessed
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 3/23
nO WHY DO YOU DO THIS
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Aw shit man, you made me cry in school! I was reading this, and its so freaking sad. But so freaking good at the same time! It's amazing.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
'rin could barely move after bons words hit deep within his mind. 'Kill him!' stamped repeatedly in his minds eye, to force him to actually do it; but he couldnt. he wouldnt. not to his last living family, proof that he was human. that he IS human. (he was always so selfish; his brother always given him everything)

not even when yukio, deformed and slowly losing reason, turned and growled at Bon; digging his hands (claws) deep within the ground. ready to swat the remaining exorcist to the trees if they ever moved an inch towards him. those horrible words 'KILL HIM' grew louder in his head; retching something ugly and painful in his chest as he gripped his sword tighter in his angry desperation.

he was losing hope. he couldnt kill his brother, his selfless little brother; but he also couldnt let the exorcists die either. ( the ugly thought of letting them die actually crosses his mind, anything to selfishly save his little brother. but he knew yukio wouldnt want that, want the blood of his comrades to be in his hands)

but then his heard yukio quietly call out to him. the same way he used to before this stupid mission, before cramschool, before their father died and they lived in ignorant bliss.

he was too numbed when yukio hold the sharp end near his heart. (that selfless, selfless heart; why couldnt you be selfish for once)

he started to shake as he readies himself at yukio's request; his knuckles turning white in rage and hopelessness. (as if he was the one being stabbed in the heart)

it felt like an eternity but it was a blurr of a moment as a Deafening cry rang throughout the forest; along with the sword splurged right through his brothers heart and his body fell to the bloodied grass. (for once)

(just this once)

but the cries didnt stopped there; with an anguished wail rin fell to his knees. digging his palm to his eyes to stop the pain, the tears. screaming his brother's name to the heavens as if to stop the reality the moment he killed his own brother. ( he wouldnt be selfish)

he was now truly alone.'

THERE. A FREAKING CLOSURE TO THAT DELICIOUS ANGST OF YOURS.

hahaha just wanted to share this coz wow my imaginations running wild and the feels of having the kill me niisan as an ending REALLY smarts. anyway, hope you enjoyed my little short coz I certainly did haha.

ciao for now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Heartwrenching!
Urube chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Epic! Truly epic. And now, I'm at a lost of words.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Save him, Rin! There's no way, no way Rin could recover from that, killing his own brother? There's absolutely no way Rin could accept it. ...But seeing as it's completed, there's no continuation?
Dark robin hood chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thanks so much ! I've been looking 4 fics of yukio gettin possessed but couldn't find any . You truly made my day by posting this! I love ao no exorcist sooooo entirely much! Well I guess that wuz all that I really wanted 2 say . Thanks again . See ya... Well not in the literal sense but ... Anyway, bye .
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome work! This was another thing I wondered about ever since there was this line in the manga saying Yukio can be easily possessed :) Nicely done as a one-shot, though I would be thrilled to see this in several chapters with lots of emotion XD
purpleflavour chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That... that... was AWESOME:DD

Should I feel bad that I take pleasure in Yukio's sufferings? (Brother, I feel for you.)

In a more technical point of view, I like the way that this was set up, with Yukio's thought just sneaking in everywhere. It's very easy to hear his emotions at every turn, the self-loathing for giving in to the demon and for not listening to Shura, the desperation to stop, then the resolve to end his life. It's very subtle work, and done very well.

As well, this actually seems very plausible, especially since the characters were written very much like themselves. The fact that the author of AnE (whoever that is) gave Shura that line... it seems very much like a warning to Yukio. FORESHADOWING.

Write more AnE, I'll be happy to read them all :DD

(btw that last line killed me :)
Lirymi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
woooow o.o Gosh You sure Rock! Please do some more of Ao no Exorcist plzzz~~~

This was really good job, i could almost see yukio's dispair in Rin's eyes. Perfect, please continue your good work!
wildkurofang chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ohhhhhh! More! More! This has potential lots of it! Keep going!

Nafufuyofu~
Seme-Yandere chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Okay, first, you write those awesome G27 stories and now this? I think I love you. This is awesome. Though is it really supposed to be categorized as Humor? Just wonderin.