Reviews for BFFs
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is too adorable! I love it!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I am so done! At first I was thinking this was going to be ridiculous, but it was really well written, and it was funny too! The humor seemed natural - nothing forced, and it really pulled a good laugh out of me. It was lovely! Thank you for the good read. :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this is hilarious! loved it!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You made me like Becky and giggle so much my sister threw a crayon at me (Marigold).

: )
LemondropDead chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Laughing my butt off over here, holy crap that was funny!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I fucking love Destieil.
This is the one fanfiction I've read where I actually liked Becky. You did a damn fine job.
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I adored every sentence of your ficlet! :) You're amazing, just like your writing and I thank you for the fic. :D The Becky/Cas snuggle times meet my approval as well! *dramatic thumbs up*
ladygodess27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cas is as uch a, punk and becky is soo annyoing hate her on the shoe! Dean is the best! Btw this fic sucks!
evilturkeyisbehindu chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
:D
I CAN'T STOP GRINNING
I LOOK SO STUPID RIGHT NOW
XD
cutiewalrus chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this story so much that I went out and bought tenacious teal nail polish. I'm wearing it now! This story always cheers me up, thank you for posting it.
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I absolutely love this story. You are fantastic.
Waldosia12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god. Cas and his toes
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was just too awesome! I loved it. Maybe a bit too much. Where do you come up with these amazing ideas?
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Haha, I am totally Becky with my best friend. Lol, she always gets pissed off because there are times when I won't shut up or stop being annoying. This is a really fun story; loved it as a matter of fact, mainly because I love Becky (she represents the Supernatural fandom in my opinion).
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I so love this, especially with Cas bitching about Dean, SOOO FUNNY!