Reviews for Taking Wing
DCG-Charlie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This always makes me laugh and feel better. The ending is perfect.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Maker! You had me in stitches while reading this story. By all that is holy! That was just an awesome read. I would have been on the floor hollering had it not been for the fact that I am currently at work right now and should be working at this moment in time. Lol.

Well done DezoPenguin! :)
manekinekotan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Kiyohime has got to me one of my favorite characters in your series of MaiHime-with-chibi-CHILDs fics. Imagining a chibi-hydra flying through the air into a cherry tree made me giggle madly. And the voting to try again! XD

Imagining a chibi-Julia though... *shudder* Although Nao face-palming at the antics of her CHILD was fun.

Thanks for the great fic!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome Story
kurakami chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Poor little Kiyohime sacrificing herself for the others. Love all the Childs. I always find Tate and reito's byplay over Mai hilarious. Gteat story!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this was fun, kiyohime is quite the daredevil, or at least one of its heads is
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol, cute fic~ Thanks for sharing D

Oh and a small aside, if that is your wife's full *real* name you posted at the beginning of this fic, you may wanna edit it out. Cause ya know this is the interwebz, and we don't want our real personal names out there for any loon to possibly take, and use against us
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awwww that was cuteee
Crosswood chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Poor Julia! Life is clearly tough for a creepy spider-mutant-thing!.Hopefully she'll have better luck scaring the living beejezeus out of Aoi next time.

These little family pet story things are impossibly cute, by the way. They use up the entire world's quota of cute in a single hit. They're funny as well, which is a sweet, sweet bonus.

deathcurse chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
...a small, somewhat realistic version of Julia would actually be quite creepy O_O.

Kiyohime is the star of this one, isn't she? _ And I LOL'd at the scene of Natsuki rubbing sunblock onto Shizuru-a reverse of what happened in Otome! And it seems like Natsuki *also* has wandering hands _-...

"Shizuru thought that over, at least to the extent she was capable while Natsuki was massaging her bare skin." - I applaud Shizuru for still having higher cognitive functions in a situation like that P.

Only because these fics are comedies, could I genuinely take Mai's juggling of her love interests humourously instead of rolling my eyes XD;;. But the by-play between Reito and Tate trying to surreptitiously take shots at each other while trying not to incur Mai's disapproval, and all their friends completely willing to jump in just to mess with them, is quite funny.

*ROFL* Kiyohime must be the only one I know who can genuinely hold a vote with herself! P

(Ah, and wish Tarma a Happy Birthday for me! _)
mgcbs chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh goodness, that was hilarious... poor Kiyohime!

Thanks for writing!
JBebe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very, very cute and funny-loved the descriptions of the childs (children?) but for some reason the image of Mikoto grilling a hotdog had me rolling. And perfect end touch having kiyohime go first!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 5/27/2011

God, I'm almost reminded of Ice Age too. _ Great fic!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/27/2011

Love Kiyohime scared of other snakes.
Arashi-Kurohyou chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was a great one-shot! The entire time, I was alternating between laughing hysterically and squealing at the cute. I agree with Chie. JuliaCreepy. I mean, come on! Who would want a spider-lady as a pet? Spiders make me go from my normal cool, collected, quiet self to screaming for my daddy... Lol at Nao and her "Tab A goes into Slot B". Completely lost it when Kiyohime went down the slide. Reminded me of when I was little and one year for Christmas, my parents bought my brother and I a slide. My dad waxed it and when I went down I sailed across the living room. I wasn't too happy about that. Anyway, great story! Thanks for all the laughs!