Reviews for Wounded
;D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
nice
char0lastra chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. So... Wow. This is pretty powerful stuff. And you managed to do it without any actual speaking, which makes every little thing stand out even more. I told myself there was no way Ratchet would ever do that, but as I continued reading, I realized I could see him take pity on Starscream, especially because there's so much we don't know about these characters. You've hinted that they were old friends- I like that touch. It's kind of chilling to think about, really. I bet it's somewhat similar to how Prime feels about Megatron. It's always painful when someone you once knew changes so drastically and rejects you.

I haven't got much else to say, just wanted to let you know how much I really liked this.
InSpaceNoOneCanHearStarscream chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Fiend, there was always something about your styling that drove me insane, even when I used to beta for you. I wish I could have been the beta to this little piece, because it has to be my favorite by you of all time. Even without them actually speaking, you managed to get this emotional bond across and left me speechless. I am left with this underlining need for you to write another to this, but I know you won't. You know when you have a good thing, and adding more to this would just take it away.

There are a few grammar errors that I picked up, but other then that, everything is perfect. The flow, the placement of the quotes from the comic, and just.. god. I'm jealous of you for writing this.

I don't even know what to write in response!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
We're our own worst critics, sometimes.

Anyway, this does seem like it could have happened. Pretty good piece.
yourtaintedsacrifice chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Does my RatchetxStarscream fangirl senses pick up on a fellow fangirl? I think so!

Although the format was a bit messy, I enjoyed this little piece. It took me a moment to figure out that you were quoting the comic (I originally thought I missed something from the movie!) but the quotes and their placement seemed to be very thought out. I might be reading too much into it (my imagination gets away from me a lot) but what I originally thought was just characters acting oddly, now that I'm thinking about it, seems to hint at something from a past we don't know about. Or maybe even hidden feelings? I don't know but I liked it!

You need to write more for this pairing.