Reviews for Papercuts
dark anthem chapter 7 . 11/8
oh my god! you have to update!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 7 . 6/22
You do really good cliffhangers, and that's good and all, but I'd be happy if you would please update your story. Cause I don't know how long I can wait until you do. So please do me a favor and update it.
This needs to update TT-TT
shawnawht chapter 5 . 2/19
Love this story. Kinda dark, but I'm hoping it has a good ending. I'm kinda hoping for frau x teito, teito x mikage, hakuren x teito. Ayanami and teito is interesting too. I can't wait for the update. Ooo, also, I would love to see castor x Labrador.

Please update soon! :D:D:D:D:D
It's a new year! \(o)/
Time for a new chapter pls!
This is the first 07 ghost fanfic I've read and frankly it's so intriguing. I can't wait for Frau to find out about Teito.
Does Teito have a harem!? :)
Pls update
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2014

Yami-chan chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
I love the way your making Frau's and Teito's relationship like a rising climax X3 I just love! I can't wait to see the peak of that hill as they grow to know more about each other, it makes me want to fangirl so much. I love your story to please continue to update, I would to see how more of the story unfolds X3
onyximp chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful , I luv this story
Umm...r u going 2 continue d scene of chap 6 , like wht happens aftr frau realizes he is teito...m curious :3
waitin 4 nxt...;)
Millenium Snow chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
It'll be a year since you updated in a few months :( I know theres a really small chance, but I want you to know that tonsssss of people read this and NEEED an update. So whenever you have free time, remember to come stop by, kay?
Otakugirl568 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I know there's a small chance you'll update but I admire this story :) I love it and I hope you come back to it.
lalalightwood chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh... please update soon! Pretty please? I'm loving the Frau/Teito interaction. -
shawnawht chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Ooh! this story is too good! Please update soon! I'm kinda hoping for Frau to 'save' Teito situation, but yeah, cant wait since i think Frau will finally learn the background and i want to know more on Teito's past. Also, if you can, can there be a situation with Castor and Labrador get together? they are one of my favorite pairings. D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! I think i just fell even more madly in love with Frau-san! I love your story and cant wait for you to post another chapter!
It's like love at firt read or something! Mary me! Jk JK! xD
Syn'phasia chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
TT You said that you wouldn't take so long,'s been TWO YEARS! I actually had the courage to write a few fanfics of my own, and I came back to this,'s still not done. I do hope (from the bottom of my tiny heart) that you finish this story some day. I am POSITIVE that I am not the only one who is waiting for you. :D
Oh my gumdrops! Get the next chapter up I gotta see what happens next!