Reviews for Papercuts
Hi there!
Really nice plot, even if I don't like rape... that's it basically... I prefer Ayanami to be a good boy in the end, but also from the beginning, with his air of authority...
Anyway, aside from some grammatical errors, I like this, even if chances of an update after almost a year are more than low.
Well, I wanted to express my pleasure reading this, it's been totally worth my time.
See ya!
Anne Birkin chapter 8 . 7/9
Omg author saannnnn
I've been bookmarking this story since 2015!
I'm so in love with this
Are you still going to update it?
I'm sure a lot of people waited a long time for the next chapter! Please update :D
I still look forward to the next chapter~~
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Thank you so much for updating!
I'm so excited I'm gonna read the whole thing all over again
Muzuki-chan chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Literally crying right now because you're back QAQ and also I hope you are doing well!
And also... TAT your writting never seems to fail me since it's always spectacularly written lol
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
thanks for the update J I've been looking forward to it for so long it was amazingKeep up the good work and I'll talk to you again with the next chapter
ClearMortality chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
I don't know how you manage to do it, but this chapter just had me feeling... well I can't actually describe it, to be honest. I'm at a loss for words, as though I were privy to a secret that I could have easily said no to (lol that probably doesn't make sense). I don't understand what it is, but something about this story just keeps pulling me back. Every time I read it, it's as though I were reading it for the first time. The excitement that comes with reading every word, every sentence. The rush of giddiness at the knowledge that I'll find out something incredible if I just get to the next line, and the next line and the next line. My goodness, I must sound stupid right now, but I really just can't describe how reading this chapter made me feel!

Curious is far too simple of a word. I had thought I'd get a clear picture of Teito's situation, only to find that the complex maze is only beginning. I had thought that, finally, I had broken broken through the hazy waters, only to find that a thick sheet of glass was over the surface. Is it the angst? The utter despair the characters go through? Is it the mystery that enshrouds each and every person that's appeared so far in this story? I seriously have no idea anymore but I do know that I'm always at the edge of my seat when I read this.

I'm so curious as to the relationship between Ayanami and Teito. Master and keeper? Capturer and the captive? Ohhh I truly hope you'll shed light on how they got to where they are in the future chapters. What kind of darkness has Teito gone through, I wonder, to make an Angel pray fervently for him? Oh the endless possibilities! I'm also waiting to see what Frau will do now that he's seen a glimpse of Teito's real situation.

You're easily becoming one of my favorite authors, when it comes to the 07-Ghost fandom. I admire how powerful each of your chapters are; how simple they appear to be, yet complex once they're actually read. Every little scene is well thought out, each line with a purpose. Each scene brings about more intrigue, and leaves the reader(s) dying for more. Seriously, HOW do you do that?

I'm ecstatic to find out that you're not abandoning this. I always get a little downhearted whenever I hear a writer stops writing because of the realities of life. I hope it [life] treats you better. I'll be waiting for the next chapter with much gusto! Good luck with the next chapter. I'm sure it will turn out just as amazing, if not better than this one.
Bocchan832 chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Oh good you didn't drop this.
Thanks so much for the update!
Fumetsu Kitsune chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
This is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter
MyLove4Hetalia chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Thank you so much for the new update :D
MyLove4Hetalia chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I love your story. Please continue .
dark anthem chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
oh my god! you have to update!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
You do really good cliffhangers, and that's good and all, but I'd be happy if you would please update your story. Cause I don't know how long I can wait until you do. So please do me a favor and update it.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
This needs to update TT-TT
shawnawht chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Love this story. Kinda dark, but I'm hoping it has a good ending. I'm kinda hoping for frau x teito, teito x mikage, hakuren x teito. Ayanami and teito is interesting too. I can't wait for the update. Ooo, also, I would love to see castor x Labrador.

Please update soon! :D:D:D:D:D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
It's a new year! \(o)/
Time for a new chapter pls!
This is the first 07 ghost fanfic I've read and frankly it's so intriguing. I can't wait for Frau to find out about Teito.
Does Teito have a harem!? :)
Pls update