Reviews for Dies Felices
Great story.
Tulz chapter 15 . 3/13
This is one of my favorite spn fan fics of all times, I read it at least eight tomes. However, I get a feeling it's not complete? It seems like Sam wants to give home the amulet. Did you post it someplace else? Thank you so much for writing this great peice, I really enjoyed it ( I love all your hurt Sammy stories btw) :)))
Tuli
Trinity Gregg chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
What was the thing in SAMs jacket that he wanted to give to dean? Was it his amulet? Answer me back at
rozy21 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Well, I'm almost crying. Curse great writing and codependent brothers. ;)
Claciro chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
And why did Gabriel want the Apocalypse?
Or what did the Fates use to threaten him?
Claciro chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
What happened to Lucifer and David after they went to Stull Cemetery?
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Brilliant story, great premise and excellent execution. It had a great balance of humor and drama with enough twists to keep the reader guessing. It was definitely worth reading. Thank you for posting!
theshukri chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
I'm not even a Sam girl and I absolutely hate first person point of view but hOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO GOOD AND AWESOME AND WONDERFUL TO READ and it reminded me of when I LIKED Sam (in the earlier seasons) and WHY I liked him and DEAN.

so I absolutely enjoyed this fic, and loved your writing of it. Thank you for posting this!
MossiStone chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
What is it?
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Espero que Dean y Castiel ;Sam y Gabriel sean pareja .
Kasey chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
I F******CKING LOVED THIS STORY! And your writing is amazing, but can u do a short sequel or something about dean getting his amulet back, I always love those reactions in every fic I read about it. Otherwise LOVED it :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
really good!
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Amazingly awesome story! Loved loved loved it so much. I was so upset when Dean put Sam in the salt circle, though. Every time he takes a choice away from Sam like that and physically restrains him I get so stabby! But he did seem genuinely remorseful in the end which was soooooo good. Honestly, this story just rocked. And Sam's pov, too. So much to
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Very interesting so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg