Reviews for Dies Felices
too-much-inspiration chapter 15 . 4/3
Brilliant story, great premise and excellent execution. It had a great balance of humor and drama with enough twists to keep the reader guessing. It was definitely worth reading. Thank you for posting!
theshukri chapter 15 . 4/2
I'm not even a Sam girl and I absolutely hate first person point of view but hOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO GOOD AND AWESOME AND WONDERFUL TO READ and it reminded me of when I LIKED Sam (in the earlier seasons) and WHY I liked him and DEAN.

so I absolutely enjoyed this fic, and loved your writing of it. Thank you for posting this!
MossiStone chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
What is it?
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Espero que Dean y Castiel ;Sam y Gabriel sean pareja .
Kasey chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
I F******CKING LOVED THIS STORY! And your writing is amazing, but can u do a short sequel or something about dean getting his amulet back, I always love those reactions in every fic I read about it. Otherwise LOVED it :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
really good!
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Amazingly awesome story! Loved loved loved it so much. I was so upset when Dean put Sam in the salt circle, though. Every time he takes a choice away from Sam like that and physically restrains him I get so stabby! But he did seem genuinely remorseful in the end which was soooooo good. Honestly, this story just rocked. And Sam's pov, too. So much to
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Very interesting so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
this is soo good!
Nicolene B chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Wow... This story is so well written and it's just beyond amazing ! I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Just so you know, you are AMAZING at voicing Sam in fan fiction. Keep making more stories in his point of view please!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
loved it!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
This has got to be one of the best Supernatural stories I've read so far. Seriously. I really loved how much pain Sam and Dean went trough, which probably makes me a horrible person, and I loved all of the brotherly fluff and pretty much everything else. Thanks so much for writing this!
lokobookworm95 chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I really really liked this! I think you did a very good job with the characters, and their voices were perfect. Are we ever going to get the sequel to this? You kinda left us with a cliffhanger at the ending.