Reviews for Misgivings
Shamtal chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
Creo que te amo! Muchas gracias
Me has dado un domingo fantástico
Leí el primero y soñé con encontrar su secuela y al hacerlo ... dios! Muchas gracias me encanto tanto
Shaded Vision chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
This is an awesome story! Thank you for writing it!
Hirami chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
*sigh* I love this... *smiles* wonderful last chapter, perfect ending.
Hirami chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Rereading this fiction, and it's still just brilliant. Halfway through I dreaded continuing because I knew Kaiba that idiot would hurt Yami so badly.. my prideshipping heart is crying... but thank god these two get everything sorted out, and the ending is SO SWEET OMG I CAN'T q_q Kaiba taking that picture finally shows the trust Yami deserves to get.. lovely. Really. I'm so glad you pulled through this fanfic, really. Thank you 3
Hirami chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Phew, this was some intense shit... _ For a second I thought you'd put Yami into the accident and the hospital. And Seto not realizing because he's not passing the crashed cars.
Then I feared you let Seto sneak up to the sleeping person... but then decide to exchange Yami with a Yugi that came home early and slept there... x_X

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story, it got me hooked. I was worthless at work because I couldn't stop reading at night *cough*
I'm bad at reviews so I'm just gonna leave a big "Thanks!" for writing that story 3
Yami E chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Another wondrful fic i love it how many days it tok me to finish 2 or 3 the point is that i cant stop _
anyway you officially became one of may favorite author bye and "Go On" with the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Perfection.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I always consider Scandalshipping canon. They were together in the past live, and, then they met up again in the fanon show life. Nice, ne? (Of course, then Yami ends up leaving at the end of the show. leaving Kaiba. :( But, I tend to think of it as, Atem is going back to Seth, and, then, like Ymi says in this wonderful fic of yours, they will meet up again and again, entertwined as they are.) Though, one peeve. I do find Yami a bit pathetic in this chappie. Telling Sakbastard that he can;t be with him, because it would not be fair to them both? Fuck that. I would NEVER be with someone who kissed Me, might have gone futher and futher with his unconsious body I've seen men do that in real life chicks too, I have more self respect. That he didn;t meantion that at all, well, that's just Me. This fic is the epitome of Prideshipping though, and, thank you for writing, again.
rei-jikitsune21 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Ra, I love it when you write the insides of Kaiba's mind like this. Makes me look back at my failed attempts at writing Kaiba's motives and emotions; I can totally can see why some are afraid to tackle such a guy but you pull it off flawlessly I know you must have worked hard for it to come out that way though :3

RAAAAAAAAAA the whole time I was reading this I was like 'SUFFER KAIBA; SUFFERRRRRR! :C' and then I read about Kaneko and I was like 'SUFFER KANEKO; SUFFERRRRRR! D:'

*ahem* seems I'm not the only one that disliked her xDD
rei-jikitsune21 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Guess who's baaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk? X33 Lol

Man, was pretty saddening :c I really felt for Yami towards the end and I'll be honest.. I kinda wanted for Yami to switch to Sakaki's side x3 At the same time he deserved that slapped lol xD And great job with the characterization as always :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very nice
Breathless chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
JBubbles chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Ah, sweetie! This was so cute and heartful! The tenderness and old acquaintance were great!
Aku-Ichigo chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Ohmigod! That was the cutest thing I've read in the Prideshipping fandom! Nee-chan, you did a GREAT job writing this! Though I'm really sad 'Misgivings' is now complete, but it ends with a 'And they all lived happily ever after' so I can live with it. Besides I'm probably gonna read this a billion more times!

'"Jump, Yami," Kaiba instructed, "I'll catch you!"' That was the cutest part ever! *squeal* I'm not sure if I'm just interpreting too much into this, but it's like Kaiba wants Yami to trust him with heart and soul, and Yami proves it by jumping right into his arms! Soo adorable, they're just made for each other! *faints*

I probably said this for a billion times already, but anyways, thank you sooooooooooo much for writing this! There was so much drama, jealousy, anger, angst, despair, but also happiness, love, passion, tenderness and funny moments! All in all it is one awesome fanfiction, and I can assure you I enjoyed every single part of it!

I'm looking forward to your future projects with much anticipation! Please keep writing these awesome stories!

Love, Ichigo x
Candy world chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Hi :)

I finally managed to read this calm chapter, not full with action and it was warm heart capturing events.. just as my style... I loved it even though thee was a huge pat about Kenko

It's about time to know that Kaiba is taken and for ever taken! I can imagine her shock when she caught the pair kissing, I loved that scene, and Mokuba made it like it's very casual thing to see hahaha...

I loved how Kaiba called Yami at the beginning to jump into his arms , awwww :) how cute and that what happened, I imagined every word, how Kaiba helped him to compose himself properly and how Yami looked down blushing from the attention Kaiba was showing toward him ... And Mokuba! bridal style all the way? yes, I think he deserved that punch and glare from the elder Kaiba.

And as for the return from the journey by drugging Yami with sleeping bills, and forcing him to drink it, I imagined how sharp Kaiba's demand when he said "drink it to Yami :) and Yami obeyed ... that's so cute too

and then the day off to stay with Yami :) that’s very thoughtful from some bust CEO like Kaiba.. I hope they'll think bout their fights more reasonably in the future and thee won't be any serious fights between them .. yes .. it's okay to be about condoms, but nothing more :P

I loved how they called each other with their ancient times, priest and pharaoh, the past can't escaped them anytime or anywhere, right? ;)

Very bountiful chapter and good words and description :) … I thought you’ll post it in a separate story as a sequel, that’s why I didn’t notice it earlier. Either way, I enjoyed the story’s events very much, it’s end and it’s after the end plot :)

I'm looking to re-read “enslaved” now because no matter what pair you write a plot about, it'll catch my attention ...

Cw