Reviews for Time Changes Things
AlternativeRocker chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Hahahaa I don't know how to feel because YAY you finally finished an old story and posted it today but NO because it was a painful last chapter. These two are so precious and i love them both apart or together!

Thanks for helping bring this archive about my dear partner in crime with fantastic stories like this!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
I've never liked Robbie/OC as probably is the same as most of the archive but if he ever was to fall in love with an OC, I want it to be Ashley. She's flawless - as are all your OC's. This is an extremely cute family moment.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
This was a great insight into everything that has happened! Great story idea of Jamie being gay! Wonderful.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
What a wonderful example of their relationship. Even when happily married, there is always going to be that dark cloud that is Jackie. Excellent. Next chapter soon, please!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Okay. I want to buy that book. It sounds like the kind of thing you always tell me to buy!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Look, I logged in 'bows' I'm not all that lazy!

This was a great insight into Robbie's new life but I bet you're about to shake things up a little bit aren't you. I'm excited.
so-1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Laziness again! Sorry.

This is so good! I can't wait to see the changes that ten years have made on Robbie! Write write write!
Hannie B chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Loving this fic muchly! Looking forward to more!
SO-1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is going to be good! I can see it. Brilliant.
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yay, I love this fic series and have missed it a lot! :'D

Loved this; the whole idea of Richie trying to say she would be fine going back to Glasgow and how she still wasn't sure. My girl is so awesome - as are you my dear!

Write more soon pleeease!