Reviews for I Must Go Down to The Seas Again
RealityXIllusion chapter 1 . 10/9
Elil-Hrair-Rah chapter 1 . 9/19
I'm gonna be honest, this reads itself like a death fic kinda but nonetheless, it's a great fic. I love how every character was included. The line with Usopp loving the ship so much made me sad tho bc it reminded me of Water 7.
Yujins chapter 1 . 9/16
I'm trying extremely hard not to cry because of where I'm now. But just so heart-wrenching. Amazing work!
pheonickx chapter 1 . 7/16
oh my god this is one of my favorite fics like the poem goes so well with this, I've been trying to find this for ages but oh my god. like it's so beautiful and sad, and I love this poem!
meme7789 chapter 1 . 7/11
This is so sad, i wanted to cry (the only reason i didn't was because of where i am now.) thank you for all your hard work in posting and taking the time to write this story.
vickibla chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I can't feel my eyes from all this crying
sukillanxara chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Because this is maybe the fifth, sixth time I'm reading this and I again I'm choking up:
This is by far my favourite One Piece Story (even though normally I don't really read tragedy, I always feel bad afterwards).
Since I've read it for the first time THIS is the story I think of when asked about a story that moved me, made me cry, short but oh so powerful,...
Because of this piece of art I memorized the whole poem, it beeing the first poem in a long time not beeing memorized for the sake of school.
I don't know if you're still active (and reading this), I haven't checked ffnet in a long time, but in case you do read this comment: Thank you so much for creating so beautiful storys, for giving the OnePiece characters the love and attention and depth they deserve.
I think you're amazing and hope that you continue writting :)
Wordlet chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
oh my gosh my heart... my chest feels all heavy and I think I might be crying inside...
This is feels to the max, kudos on a very good piece. Even though, without haki, Luffy can't get a concussion because his brain is rubber as much as the rest of his body and so his brain would be able to withstand blunt force trauma that might cause a fatal concussion.
It's still beautiful though:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Zoro's just laughing, Luffy.

don't worry. ;_;

everything will be fine.

almost cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
heart wrenching. I don't ever want Luffy to die, or Zoro to cry... it's too emotional for me. sitting here wincing in sympathy.

nice story though. C':
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
that was so sad ;; poor Zoro & the rest of the Straw Hats. Luffy doesn't understand. I seriously almost cried. I liked the story though. great job laying out the mood and keeping it that way throughout the whe story
Rarasachi chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
luffy die? no, it can't be TT
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
*sobs* You have no idea how much i am crying today because of your stories.
willyfreak26 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Just surfing through all your stories now (not a creeper, I swear, just avid fanfic reader) and ohmygod, I love the relationships you create between the characters. Marry me. (again, not a creepey, i swear)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So... Luffy dies here? I'm very distressed by this idea.

Zoro can't cry.

Because when Zoro cries is when the world ends...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »