Reviews for I Must Go Down to The Seas Again
Zoro's just laughing, Luffy.

don't worry. ;_;

everything will be fine.

almost cried.
heart wrenching. I don't ever want Luffy to die, or Zoro to cry... it's too emotional for me. sitting here wincing in sympathy.

nice story though. C':
that was so sad ;; poor Zoro & the rest of the Straw Hats. Luffy doesn't understand. I seriously almost cried. I liked the story though. great job laying out the mood and keeping it that way throughout the whe story
Rarasachi chapter 1 . 6/14
luffy die? no, it can't be TT
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 5/6
*sobs* You have no idea how much i am crying today because of your stories.
willyfreak26 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Just surfing through all your stories now (not a creeper, I swear, just avid fanfic reader) and ohmygod, I love the relationships you create between the characters. Marry me. (again, not a creepey, i swear)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So... Luffy dies here? I'm very distressed by this idea.

Zoro can't cry.

Because when Zoro cries is when the world ends...
c2t2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I found this story quite a while ago. I came back to review because it's been haunting my dreams.
I'm not kidding. Dreams. Haunting. Wow.
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Oh.

I'm going to console myself with denial.

Luffy was only tired and wanted to rest without worrying his nakama. That's all.
shimmering shadows chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
did... did you just kill Luffy? Did he just die? thats what i just got from this and why did he die?I mean i like, it's beautifully written but-but...but I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAND
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
...why does it sound like Luffy was dying?
Mystic Owl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I read this a while back; I believe it's one of the first stories I've ever read that was written by you. I had always remembered the story but had forgotten the tittle and I'm glad to have found it again. I've been busy reading all your other works and favouriting as well as following the ones that call to me. I'm a lously reviewer ... I know but...

So I read this one again today thinking that maybe this time I'll be able to handle it, this time I won't cry. I know how it ends...But this time it was worse, and I still love this story.
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aw, its so heartbreakingly beautiful. Another masterpiece. That last mini paragraph got me ;-;

XOXOXOXO,
FULLMETAL
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ZORO D:
I mean, honestly, how can someone not love Zoro? He is like the older brother figure of the crew and honestly, I feel like he is one of the most caring and compassionate as well! (he just keeps it inside better than most!)
Lifespire chapter 1 . 5/24/2013