Reviews for The Methos & Sekhmet Chronicles: Beautiful Sunrise
Wesa chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Will there be more Methos stories soon? I like Sekhmet, too, so it's okay if you want to keep it within the same AU. But I enjoy your stories very much, and it's hard to get my Methos fix these days. Please?
FanLass chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Ok where was I when you posted this! Busy i guess, but it wonderful as always - a lot lot in one chapter - A psycho bitch, two Quickenings, and the big Wedding WOW! Do you have any other things planned for Methos and Sekhmet? As always you are a fun and enjoyable writer to read with fresh and new ideas. So please do write more for my favorit immortal Methos! Abbey where is your poll for your new penname?
scgirl-317 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I'm tellin' ya, anyone who messes with those two obviously have a death wish... That was great! The wedding was beautiful, and the bit with the lion at the end was just adorable! Please say this isn't the last of the Methos & Sekhmet Chronicles? [/hopeful begging]
TV appreciator chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I liked the story Abbey. Just enough angst, but with a happy ending. Thanks for another installment in the saga! Will there be another one? :-)
FanLass chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I am so thrilled to see The Methos and Sekhmet chronicles back. A exciting chapter with Sekhmet showing her usual jealousness, ending in her kidnaping. A good hook written here along with crisp dialog all adding up to a fun read. I miss this story and am glad to see you continue this epic wedding saga.
TV appreciator chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I'm so happy about the update, Abbey! Thanks and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
scgirl-317 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
My elation at your return has already been expressed in If Today Was Your Last Day, but allow me once more. *glomps* YOU'RE BACK!

Dude, Juliet is so screwed. She can't even comprehend her level of screwed. We all know Methos has no qualms taking a woman's head.

I just have to say, I think Sekhmet and Lily would get along great. Wait... "Sekhmet's friend Lily"? Not Phoenix Lily? 'Cause that would be so like her to provoke an Immortal over an article of clothing.
FerretKid chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Yay, you're back! I was just thinking about your story the other day and now here it is! I'm going to have to try 'thinking' about some of the other unfinished ones and maybe the vibes will reach those authors, too! :D

I have to admit, seeing "Italian voice" didn't surprise me. Makes sense. I don't think it was blindingly obvious, but I don't try to pre-think stories too much. I just want to enjoy developments as they come. Therefore, I wasn't guessing Juliet when Sekhmet vanished, but I wasn't surprised to see it was her in the next scene. It's a good choice.
(BTW: love "I'm going with this is an old condition." Awesome line.)

The Aussie helping her was good. Again, makes sense. Can't wait to see the 2 of them get their due.
trouble97018 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I'm SO glad you decided to update this. YAY!

What penname should we be looking for?
TV appreciator chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I'm hooked on the Methos and Sekhmet Chronicles, and I look forward to reading more of this story and "Together Charmed". Thanks! :-)
Kamikashi chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I read the whole chronicle in 2 days, and it's good to see the Old Man this happy...

Although, I could live without the two harpies (Cassandra and Juliet).

More.
SamA Fan chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Hey Abbey,

I'm glad to see you posted another chapter to this story. I liked the chapter, and I'm eager to read more of this story and the saga of Methos and Sekhmet. :-)
FanLass chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Oh the regrets of planing a big wedding! I loved this! Amanda was wonderful plus the x's were great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Will Sekhmet and Methos make it to the wedding in one piece? LOL Keep up the wonderful writing! Your the Best!

You favorite fan Bonnie
scgirl-317 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
YOU UPDATED! Oh, I could kiss you!

I just love how the circle of Immortals get along. You write Amanda splendidly! (I always did love her and Methos' off-kilter relationship XD) and the return of the exes will be fascinating, to say the least.

Love these stories! Really hope it doesn't take too long for the next update! (Who am I to talk? My Highlander fic has sat unfinished for several years, and it doesn't look like that's gonna change any time soon, unfortunately. :S)
TV Appreciator chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Hey Sam,

I enjoyed this latest chapter of Methos and Sekhmet's story. I can understand how time gets away from you, especially if you're working on other stories, so no worries. I look forward to reading more. :-)