Reviews for Family Ties
TheRealFiction981015 chapter 1 . 8/8
Love this story's predecessor, and certainly wish this would continue at some point.
tvrs01001 chapter 1 . 2/3
Plllleweeease continue this! Dx
jared chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
did you freaking die or something? (ik im not being helpful here if you're alive but still)
mrtoasty97 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I wonder if the author is still around? Been gone for years, darn shame too it was a good story as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
R u continuing this?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Why have you not updated in such a long time, this could have been such a good fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
when ya gonna uploead the next chapter gal?! plz upload i LOVE YOUR STORYS PLZ UPDATE
cleonlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
hey the chapter was awesome!,
when are you gonna upload the chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Please update and continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Why did Leon let Ada go? Shouldn't he put her under arrest for all the criminal and terrorist active that she's done for the past several years. Why is Claire so easily to upset and manipulate? This could use some editing
the dude chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Thatvwas .just .prequel
.both storys keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Please continue! I stayed up all night reading the prequel and I'm hooked!
Osaka Kasuga chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I have just read your first story and loved it so I moved on to the sequel, loved the start. Such a shame you did not finish it.
xmodius chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Gah! You tease! Are you kidding? "Leon: A word please." is one of the very few stories on my favorites list. I decided to reread it recently to rekindle my love for your writing, but I didn't know you'd done a sequel. But said sequel is only one chapter? Ugh.

Oh well, great work on both stories. I've never really been a huge fan of Claire and Leon, but I really like the way you paint the picture. Excellent work. :-)
Zerolife117 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Please continue or else I'll kill you & me with a rusty dull butter knife or at least give it pissy ending
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »