Reviews for Without Words
songhamitra chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
to be continued...really?
icecreamapparition chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
Awww, that was a cliffhanger! And it didn't even went to the part when Aoshi arrived! TT_TT

Since I've read that it took you about three years to update this, I am hoping that you'd still finish the story when you get that "author's inspiration". It's ok to take some time off because it's very notceable that you think your stories through, and not just type in something to make an update. Well, to cut things short, it's really good, please don't let go of the story and update it some time! :)

PS I noticed that Misao suddenly switched from Aoshi to Aoshi-sama. Just thought I'd point that out.
icecreamapparition chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
I like the fic so far. It has a good quality, it stirs my imagination while I'm reading it and it doesn't make me bored (which happens when the story is not properly narrated). You also prove your points well (author's notes, chapter 1). I've always liked the AU Aoshis when they're businessmen or professors, but I think the lab coat being the counterpart of his famous trenchcoat really justified the whole thing.

I also liked the fact that it has some mystery going on that gets your mind working. You managed to combine entertainment (for the fans, for me? XD) and a good story (being a fanfic) and I think that already says a lot. :)
lemon-lime-whispers chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
This story is ridiculously good! It combines everything I love: journalism, aoshi, misao, no OOC and great writing. I'm really excited for your update!
jazzy chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Jazzy was here. Jazzy was impressed. Now she wants an update. NOW! PLEASE? *puppy-dog-eyes*
dustbowls chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
It is patently unfair of you to pull me back into RK fandom, just so that I can see you last updated in March 2006! Nevertheless, this is such an inventive, exciting story. Everything sounds very well thought-out. I can understand about the lack of drive and time, though. Just take your time with this story, but please finish it, if not in three years, then eventually. XD

P.S. Is your Hoji connected in anyway to Shishio's stooge in the canon?
grillgrrl chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
please finish this story. i will luv u 4ever if u do!
SaoirseSpeir chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
"Anata"? Isn't that...used for spouses? O_O (Another cliffhanger...)

Hum, I don't think your titles are obscure, but if you want us to understand any deep, hidden meaning in them, explaining them might be best. _;;
SaoirseSpeir chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Woah, whaat? CLIFFHANGEER! D: Now I can't do a proper review! You don't mind, right? Excellent, see you!
SaoirseSpeir chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
_ Favourite! You did a really good job, making both Aoshi and Misao seem like the people they are meant to be. Which, I think, is a hard thing to do in an AU setting. Good on ya! :D
pinoykengumi7 chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
T_T You left it at that? -shock- Oh well, I really enjoyed reading what you have, and I can't wait until you update again _V

Good job on such a good fic

-Duckii Mustang
Midori Konbu chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
my goodness, this was the meanest cliff-hanger I've ever read.. heheh.. but it's been great. All the drama and sad ending for Hannya, but it was almost predictable, notice I say almost *smirk* Poor Chou also killed, my my, you're a merciless writer _ hope Aoshi finds his way soon enough, albeit bleeding and all.. two thumbs up for this chapter!
Midori Konbu chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Weasels could scheme well, couldnt they? hehheheh... good trick up her sleeve, she could even get her & Hannya out of death's embrace by Soujiro.. this is bound to get interesting *smile*
Midori Konbu chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Poor Kenshin can be steered quite easily, hehheh.. I know Misao's the right girl to do that... _ this has been such a fascinating read.. keep going pls!
Midori Konbu chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
What a chapter full-of-complication this was... very well written though.. thus this reader will jump onto the next one.