Reviews for She is My Lovely Stripper
Hi. My name is Anna. I am a new reader of fanfict. I love your stories so much. But, i noticed that your latest update was in 2012. Please update your story. I can't wait to read their journey together. I am a big fan of HiruMamo. I love the couple so much. That's all for now. Keep your imagination flows and pour it into a romantic thrilling story that you've provided so far. Thx very much
Shiro Melody chapter 3 . 8/14
Sugooooooooi! Author-sama!
leta raise chapter 6 . 6/24
I want to know what happens next. Plz update soon
firebendr chapter 6 . 5/18
I love the story, even the pervy Hiruma Didn't like the 'little bitch' part though. Hiruma wasn't that disrespectful to Mamori. Please write more High/Mamo romance fanfics! The more creative, the better. Like, futuristic scenes, alienish vibes, medieval times, fantasy themes like super power perhaps or animal shifters with Eye shield 21 characters? Hope you will consider the suggestions. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it very much. More power to you!
Update? ;_;
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 1 . 1/29
Damn! Ur story so awesome! I just couldn't control myself & read all chappies in one go! I'd also watched eye shield 21 recently & just loved hiruma & mamori ;) plz plz update ur story soon... Its really good & lovable .. Waiting for ur update :)
NinaSkyLove chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
oh no don't discontinue, I love it so far but you might want to look into a beta is all
ArQuella chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Lanjutin sih beb. aku suka bgt ceritamu.. jgn di dis :(
caramu ngegambarin hiruma itu keren bgt. *.*
Sunshineseduction chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
You haven't updated in a while. :(
Please consider updating soon x) its a killer plot and pretty good smut too :3
-keep up the Epicness (:
Jhill.canopa chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
pls update more... love this story of hirumamo :3
alicereds chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Please i want more :') totally love it, please please please, its simply perfect, please another chapter, i'll die if i dont finish this fanfic, pleaseeeeeeee
seraphina chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Update again please :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Good story.
Tsuba chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I knew I should't read a story unfinished and not updated for too long.
I've cross this one many times and of course I end up reading :p
It's a really nice story, I must admit I was afraid it'd be just a whore/pimp relation completly OOC, but no :)
I must admit too there are many awkwardness, clumsiness in the way you write, some development you may have...developped and others you could have cut down (for example I think Mamori begans to like, then love, Hiruma way too quickly after she "sold" herself. I know she is naive but then...)
(other example, she leaves for a week and she seems happy about it ? what about her brother ?)
And now that I have read the last chapter, I am leaved dissatisfied.
Is Mamori really "simple-minded" like Hiruma think ? in this case, she's OOC
Or will she found out she had been manipulated (using her little brother) ? in this case, it could have been interesting, Hiruma loosing something all the blackmailing in the world could not give him back : her affection and her trust in him.

Well, long review for a story you do not find interest in anymore. Maybe no one will read this review XD
But, I read it all, so I HAVE to let a review. That's the deal :)
kobimonte chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Whaaaaat?! I really love this story. Too bad to be abandoned :( i really want to know what next will happen between them. Please, continue and update soon :)