Reviews for She is My Lovely Stripper
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 1 . 1/29
Damn! Ur story so awesome! I just couldn't control myself & read all chappies in one go! I'd also watched eye shield 21 recently & just loved hiruma & mamori ;) plz plz update ur story soon... Its really good & lovable .. Waiting for ur update :)
NinaSkyLove chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
oh no don't discontinue, I love it so far but you might want to look into a beta is all
ArQuella chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Lanjutin sih beb. aku suka bgt ceritamu.. jgn di dis :(
caramu ngegambarin hiruma itu keren bgt. *.*
Sunshineseduction chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
You haven't updated in a while. :(
Please consider updating soon x) its a killer plot and pretty good smut too :3
-keep up the Epicness (:
Jhill.canopa chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
pls update more... love this story of hirumamo :3
alicereds chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Please i want more :') totally love it, please please please, its simply perfect, please another chapter, i'll die if i dont finish this fanfic, pleaseeeeeeee
seraphina chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Update again please :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Good story.
Tsuba chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I knew I should't read a story unfinished and not updated for too long.
I've cross this one many times and of course I end up reading :p
It's a really nice story, I must admit I was afraid it'd be just a whore/pimp relation completly OOC, but no :)
I must admit too there are many awkwardness, clumsiness in the way you write, some development you may have...developped and others you could have cut down (for example I think Mamori begans to like, then love, Hiruma way too quickly after she "sold" herself. I know she is naive but then...)
(other example, she leaves for a week and she seems happy about it ? what about her brother ?)
And now that I have read the last chapter, I am leaved dissatisfied.
Is Mamori really "simple-minded" like Hiruma think ? in this case, she's OOC
Or will she found out she had been manipulated (using her little brother) ? in this case, it could have been interesting, Hiruma loosing something all the blackmailing in the world could not give him back : her affection and her trust in him.

Well, long review for a story you do not find interest in anymore. Maybe no one will read this review XD
But, I read it all, so I HAVE to let a review. That's the deal :)
kobimonte chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Whaaaaat?! I really love this story. Too bad to be abandoned :( i really want to know what next will happen between them. Please, continue and update soon :)
Rosseta chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Cool! Update asap..
Can't wait to see them being honest with their own feeling and get their happy ending :)
Please make it a happy ending
novichan chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
hiruma kun 3
Fabian B Shanks chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
The drama is not bad, I'd say it's pretty good.
I like the part when Mamori cries in her bathub,
and when she decided to give the money back.
Fabian B Shanks chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
wow. I just knew you can write serious story like this. This is good, I learn couple stuff just by reading your fic. to the next chapter
Naoko Horie chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
hi, I'm just a quite reader, but your fict is great one.
I'm sure about it, wind-san
I hope, will update soon.

I'm sorry if my review just an annoying thing for you

but this is my way to appreciate you..