Reviews for Making You A Better You
Tsukihana chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Oh Kurankira-san thank you thank you thank you so very much for continuing to write. Oh thank you for finally making Len show some feelings for love of his life, Kahoko. Oh I feel so happy right now.
melody chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Wow thanks, another update! At long last! Keep it up, ok. (-)/
meow chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Are u trying to copy saiunkoko monogatari?
Tsukihana chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
hey Kurankira-san do you remember me? sorry that I didn't read the story for a long time. you see I am a final year college student. my entrance exam is nearing. so I can't read stories as I use to. but I will be back on December 2015. I hope & prey that by that time all the hanging stories (yours & others) are finished. so I can have a lot more stories to read. I am glad that in spite of your lack of time you managed to write. 3 years is a long time. but I am looking forward to how the story goes. please it is a humble request from a die hard fan that you finish the story.
purplemoocow chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
damn this getting really intresting! im waiting anxiously for next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Red haired lad? Maybe you mean 'lass'?
Anyway, it's getting exciting! Can you please post the party part now? 3
ShoesSOS13 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
This is amazing. I can't wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Thanks for the update! This is such an interesting cool story line! I'll admit, I am a little sad Len's gay, Haha, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Awesome story! _ can't wait for next update!
Kawaiilila chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
OMG ! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO KEEP UPDATING! LOVING YOUR STORY SO FAR!
Liz chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
SUCH A TEASER! Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
Scarlet Laishram chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Is len gonna be a gay ? And when r u going to update. Cause I can't wait tp read da nxt chapter . All da best.
JCrocks chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
I like it ! i can't wait for the next chapter
Devilish Dream chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
OMG! That end of the chapter ws unexpected. I mean damon is here lolzz.. I wonder how that womanizer be dealing with kaho. He is so like azuma sama but less evil
Devilish Dream chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
You are fine w/o a betareader so don't worry over it. I like how story suddenly developed with the secrets out. Lovey dovey len can we see him?
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »