Reviews for Making You A Better You
scarlet chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
it is very nice story can u send me a copy of the file at ?
Tsukihana chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
ohhhh this just makes my day... oh... it feels good to know that they are moving... please keep writing... arigatoh
riaanaa chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
omg. That was fantastic! Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tsukihana chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
it's soooooo nice to see u post new chaps. thanks kurankira-san.
Ida chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Phew.. After a long time drowning in papers and exam.. YEAH, FANFICTION!
Thanks for updating this! :)
Can't wait for another chapter coming..
Good luck
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
please write the next chapter
Takahanedesu98 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
i cant believe how cute this story is!n i cant believe u made every1 think Len's gay!xD
im glad i stumbled upon this! pls update soon...?i really wanna noe wat happens
Takahanedesu98 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
i kinda feel the need 2 ask...didn Len already heah Kaho play once n told her it was like a child's? y would he ask himself if she can play an instrument?
Tsukihana chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Oh Kurankira-san thank you thank you thank you so very much for continuing to write. Oh thank you for finally making Len show some feelings for love of his life, Kahoko. Oh I feel so happy right now.
melody chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Wow thanks, another update! At long last! Keep it up, ok. (-)/
meow chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Are u trying to copy saiunkoko monogatari?
Tsukihana chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
hey Kurankira-san do you remember me? sorry that I didn't read the story for a long time. you see I am a final year college student. my entrance exam is nearing. so I can't read stories as I use to. but I will be back on December 2015. I hope & prey that by that time all the hanging stories (yours & others) are finished. so I can have a lot more stories to read. I am glad that in spite of your lack of time you managed to write. 3 years is a long time. but I am looking forward to how the story goes. please it is a humble request from a die hard fan that you finish the story.
purplemoocow chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
damn this getting really intresting! im waiting anxiously for next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Red haired lad? Maybe you mean 'lass'?
Anyway, it's getting exciting! Can you please post the party part now? 3