Reviews for Yukari's Offer
Anon chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Wait...Ran's father is NARUTO?! O_O LE GASP!
ah well good story *o*
Amoridere chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I like the story so far and I do hope you intend on leaving this completed at some point but, however, I do wish you gave the chapters names, it helps out with the enjoyment.
PandaGirl chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
Awesome series! Please continue! If this ends u will have no purpose anymore ;_;
CybeastFalzar chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I wanted an update and you delivered! Woot! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Yukari: Fondly regard shenanigans.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
"You was dumb enough to get us in this mess, weren't you"

how i would respond.

"well at least i know how to use verbs properly ya jerk."

good stroy don't know if you made that mistake on perpose of not but the chapter was still good either way.
darkhero what must be done chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
just be glad you haven't encountered laharl in this world, but if you do meet him and fight him heres a friendly tip LET HIM WIN, he's a huge baby about looseing and will blow up the entire planet because he is that much of a sore looser
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Wow, that's hilarious. She took Merlin's hat! Their plan is going well so far.

What is that evil spirit up to? Trying to make false accusations.

And this Madotsuki sounds like she might be important for something. Until next time, Ciao!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
The power to manipulate dreams? That's pretty cool.

Cirno is truly strong!

And it seems Rika knows Nitori... makes a lot of sense. Until next time, Ciao!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
LOLOL, Yukari is truly amazing like that, thinking that the spell can't be removed and making them look like fools.

Just one thing, though... you made Yukari have a sister named Rikako and the YuugenMagan her father. You did a fine job making up a justified theory, but those are kind of crazy conspiracies. Until next time, Ciao!
Hyper Waddle Dee chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Double chapter! I love reading this. There's always a line or two that makes me grin like an idiot. I find the storyline with Yukari the most interesting right now, but I also love reading about the trouble Andy inevitably gets himself into on Youkai Mountain. Also, "Tenshi, why can't you do that?" xD
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Alright, two chapters in one.

I loved how Yukari plays themes of Sariel and herself.

Darn, they got away. Oh well, at least Flandre was unable to get away. Until next time, Ciao!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Yukari is very much awesome! That evil spirit stands no chance against her power! Until next time, Ciao!
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I think M Bison put the way I feel about this chapter best.

"YES!...YES!"

Wonderful buildup for the next chapter. Speaking of which, I can't wait for it!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Hmm... let's see... that evil spirit in a keystone is trying to bribe, the fairies are acting weird, Andy's misfortune's gone away, and Yukari is acting... Yukari. Yep, everything's normal here. Until next time, Ciao!