Reviews for Worst of Times
islandjamie chapter 20 . 2/6
God I love this couple, that Marlow created and you guys have perfected.
islandjamie chapter 19 . 2/6
Amazing! You guys rock!( Castle fan-fic writers) if only the show runners could have done as good.
Better in every way. It's like they didn't understand this show at never understand
islandjamie chapter 18 . 2/6
WOW!
Bearmauls chapter 20 . 1/17
Wow, that was intense and creepy. Excellent use of Ryan's stolen stuff. And having the accomplice be in denial like that, scary brilliant.
LewisInNC chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Somehow I'd never read this one! Great job with the case stuff!
Miheam-SP chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
Loved it! As always, great story!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
Finally getting around to reading more of your previous stories and came across this one. Loved it. Has to be one of the best case fictions I have read, and I wish I had found it a long time ago. Now to read more of your earlier works and hope that I find another gem like this one.
finefinegoodgood chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Loved this! Sooooo good!
LaLa111202 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Hey...reading this for the first time bc it popped up on the Castlefanfics list and I didn't think I had read it before. It is seriously good. I feel like I am watching an actual episode, and although it is waaaay past my bed time, I can't stop reading. I wanted to comment specifically that I liked that you had Castle stay home w Alexis. That feels real, and sometimes I think the show glosses over how quickly he opts to go w Beckett over Alexis. Which makes sense in TVland romance, but not too much in real parent world. But fortunately we can take our time and handle things authentically in fanfic! :-)
afterthestorm47 chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
I finished this story and it's kind of sad to say goodbye to :( however the story was GREAT! Really never read something with such a big amount of interest before! The ending was so sweet, the way they care about eachother...aww and when I first time read her calling him 'sweetheart'...awe...can't help myself sorry :')
I really enjoyed reading it, so thank you again for writing it!
afterthestorm47 chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
OMG! I'm in the end of 14th Chapter and it left me breathless! I can't stop reading this fix it's so well written! I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS :D now that's a cliffhanger! Thank you so much for this story, I just needed to stop to quickly write a review to such an amazing fanfiction! Now I'm going back to reding...:) will comment again when I'll finish ;-)
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Loved it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
That was really a sweet chapter! Castle in the bed and her worried over him is a little different. I like it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Her calling him 'baby' and 'sweetheart' got the water works going for me! Then the 'I love you' at the end for good measure! Splendid!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
Exciting! Kate will get there and apparently I was wrong about Collins!