Reviews for Worst of Times
malleys8 chapter 20 . 9/16
I really dislike 3XK (Jerry Tyson stories). I almost always just avoid them like the plague. I say "almost" because this was my ONE exception. I've enjoyed all of this author's work I've read, so, I thought I'd give it a chance.

Usually, the writers dwell too much on the psychotic sadism in Tyson (both emotionally and physically) to the detriment of their story (i.e., plot, dialogue, and scenes). Let me be brutally truthful. This story has some very violent and painful moments. What saves this story IMHO, is the great plot the wonderful detail, and the dialogue between the characters. This fact turns this into an outstanding story. I'm glad I gave it a shot!
malleys8 chapter 2 . 9/15
Whoa! NO sex! But, there's fully controlled and suppressed longing, followed by requited passion between both of them. Of the thoughts and emotions of both characters ...Well, you know how these Castle stories go, So goes this one. Still, it's quite well written as the author skillfully makes the reader an invisible voyeur to their entire evening. So entertaining I can't wait for the following chapter, even though their date is ended (for this evening - we hope)!
Planecrazylex chapter 20 . 7/23/2021
I loved this story.
Thank you so much for writing!
Alyb253 chapter 20 . 3/19/2021
Love this story!
carbono chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Tyson had 8 months to kill Donna soooooo
Guest chapter 20 . 1/19/2019
Late to the party but loved this and your writing, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Is this supposed to be romantic or cute that Castle forced her ?
islandjamie chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
God I love this couple, that Marlow created and you guys have perfected.
islandjamie chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
Amazing! You guys rock!( Castle fan-fic writers) if only the show runners could have done as good.
Better in every way. It's like they didn't understand this show at never understand
islandjamie chapter 18 . 2/6/2017
WOW!
Bearmauls chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
Wow, that was intense and creepy. Excellent use of Ryan's stolen stuff. And having the accomplice be in denial like that, scary brilliant.
LewisInNC chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Somehow I'd never read this one! Great job with the case stuff!
Miheam-SP chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
Loved it! As always, great story!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
Finally getting around to reading more of your previous stories and came across this one. Loved it. Has to be one of the best case fictions I have read, and I wish I had found it a long time ago. Now to read more of your earlier works and hope that I find another gem like this one.
finefinegoodgood chapter 20 . 7/28/2014