Reviews for Through the Eyes of Six
Person chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
HEY Update please!
Jag M7 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Noble Six is a former pilot. How could she not be too fond of flying?
L3xi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Kepe up the good work, looking forward to the other chapters in this story :) CANT WAIT
Waffle chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Love this! You should have at least a hundred reviews!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This is really good!
v3xx chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
That was amazing, i am lovin the story, please upload the other chapters or continue with it, i really love this story the depth and the detail, please continue :)
Lucia chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Amazing story, I have read it all from start to finish :) Though i am wondering if you are going to finish the story?
Wolf chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
You have got to upload this! I'm enjoying the kat/six bonding or whatever. Haha.
Wolf chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Trappedinadarkroomwithzombies chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Another awesome story
Marianne Bennet chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Meh, Nightfall was never my favorite mission but I have to say that you have a deft hand at description. You also "tell it like it is" i.e. you don't go overboard dressing simple things up with descriptive language. I like it.
Ppl r odd chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Awesome! This and Winterbirth r my favorite halo stories u should check it out! Pls upload!
Qwertyu chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Holy shit amazing upload! I love this!
Teehee chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Girl Power! :) lol upload soon!
Ih8tU chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I'm speechless! This is soo good! Y the he'll arnt u getting more reviews! Review ppl! I love the bonding if u can call it that between kat and shar! Love the combat two!