Reviews for Dreams
Emily chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love it.
EnderNyan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I love you so much right now you don't even know

Your stories are so so so so PERFECT and every single Klaine-y one has made me cry(I haven't read any others yet)!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was pretty trippy. I almost thought Blaine didn't even do all those things, just part of his dreams or delusions... Great story, I especially loved ND letting Kurt sleep with them, and then the final scene with his mother. :)
Drarry-aholic chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This has been one of my favourite fanfics since I've read it on LiveJournal. I've always loved fics that play with the dreamworld. You're an awesome writer. )
i m a g i n e dream b e chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was kind of absolutely gorgeous. This is totally my favorite kind of story. :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was beautiful. You made my heart ache. I am just speechless at how just amazing this is.
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I read this on livejournal a while ago and wished that I had an account so I could review (because I was too lazy to ACTUALLY get a livejournal account and review.) So I'm glad that I can now say that this is one of my favorite fics I've read. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking, and it's completely real and in-character. I'm gonna go re-read it again.