Reviews for Happy Again
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 4/17
I love your story. I love it how you describe Kurt's blooming relationship with Blaine, how it effects him and finally makes him happy again and I love each and everyone of Burt's thoughts and reactions. He's one of my favorite TV characters ever and you capture him beautifully. Thanks for sharing (:
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Love love love your Burt. Perfection.
Youmovemepotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You made my heart hurt this was so wonderful
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
a good one
Leigh UK chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh this is so beautifully written I can definitely feel the immense joy and sadness and total love Burt has for his son. Burt is one of my favourite characters on Glee and you write him perfectly in character. I really really enjoyed reading this.
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love burt/Klaine stories. this is beautiful. kurt & blaine flirting in the beginning is adorable.
EMSmith chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
yes, yes, this is what they called the most brilliant story ever.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was really sweet, and very well written. I enjoyed reading it from Burt's perspective. (:
BlueReaders chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awww that was wonderful 3
Deceptive-Abyss chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww this is so's adorable. You got Burt's 'papa-bear' thing right on spot, and it was funny readinng his reactions and opinions on things. XD

Dessy xx
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh this was brilliant. Really well written and touching I loved it!
nutcase29 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
that was fantastic! :) i really liked seeing their relationship from Burt's point of view for once ... that characterisation was good as well. :D well done! x
lazymi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is such a lovely lovely story! one of the reasons why I enjoy watching Glee is the interaction between Burt and Kurt, the father-son relationship is something so precious, and you've caught it so well. )
Creature of the night chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really, really touching. I adore it.