Reviews for Give Me Strength
JillyBean1314 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
AAAAH PLEASE UPDATE SOON? This story was just so amazing (and so was the first story!) and aaah please?!
LL chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness I can't stop smiling they are so cute!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Thanks very much. I think this incident fits very well with cannon. It does explain why Blaine flipped out at Sam, but has otherwise been fairly sexually open. It also explains why he felt so strongly that sexual ignorance was dangerous, I always though his going and talking to Burt was odd.

Thanks again, still no nits to pick
janie17 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
That was such a good chapter! I hope you can get the next chapter up soon.
gettingcrazywiththecheezewhiz chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
D: Poor Blaine. That's a really awesome backstory you had for him there. I've never seen anything else like it before.
WickedForGood13 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Poor Blaine. You should *totally* write a story about the aftermath of Scandals. I would definitely read it :)
AlyDuartsGleek chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
... Ima go sob in a corner now...

But please keep updating! I really enjoy this :)
Selective scifi junkie chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Induded a smile and some quiet laughing, as usual, and an inconspicuous abscence of grammer mistakes (again). I thought you'd finnished.
cynthiacyvon chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
this chapter is so amusing...

i was just imagining how Daren's face would like if this scene really happen XDD

i can't wait to read another chapter

update soon please
janie17 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I think I just die with joy every time you update! I feel sooo bad for Blaine though! I could really feel how awkward he felt at the end and laughed so hard at the poor kid. Cant wait for the next one!
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Haa! Loved this chapter- keep up the good work!
caramarie1918 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Yea they are offical now! I loved Blaine's screaming with the pillow thing. It was adorable!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Thank you.

I am now grinning like an idiot (again). I loved the little detail with Blaine forgetting to officially ask Kurt out. I'm looking forward to Warblers scenes now.
lunargirl40 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
That was adorable!,,, i love how your filling in the blanks that the episode missed, and loved the rhinstone fight at the begining :3
dementedappletree chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I'm still reading! I love this story! And I love Kurt and Blaine's reactions to being each other's boyfriends.