Reviews for Bouquet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
The ending was perfect. Just beautiful I knew I wasn't the only one that visioned them together! Yay! You have totally made my day :D Now all I have to do us find more stories for them!...yeah that's not going to be easy. Wish me luck?
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Awww, this was cute! I like how you compare all the people Ronald hooks up with to flowers.
YOLO chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
seems legit but
WHO CARES!? ITS YAOI LOL
Darth Vader C11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
AWWWW This was awesomeee. Not that i need to say it again, but I'm pretty sure you are one of the best writers on here Everything's like poetry heehee ahhh Poor Ron; having to deal with death like that...but hey, I guess it's his job. lol Again: Finny and Ron...RANDOM! But the way you write it, it's justified haha I just Loooove Finny's last line it's adorable.
LaBlanc chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
My new favorite pairing. So adorable.
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This... this is amazing.

the pairing of Ronald and Finny is strange, but then when you want to put it like that it only makes to be amazing~
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ronald/FInny...

...Well, I think I like it. New pairing at least.
PeanutButterSpots chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Kyaaaaaaaa! I thank you so so so so much for creating the whole Bicentennial series! This pairing would be so weird without back story but it seems so natural now! Omg omg omg omg~! I love you so much, especially your writing style! Keep up the good work and please write more and more Bicentennial stories!
wakawaka22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love this but lol where in the world did the will/grelle come in? XD
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
N'aww. I like the line where Finny asks Ronald to leave, "If he's a thief". XDD It made me laugh.
Fresa chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love your story very clever I love your whole Bicentennial universe
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow. Brilliantly done. I love this.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011