Reviews for Another Gakuen Hetalia
LexTheBlackFox chapter 34 . 2/28
I fruking love your Gakuen Hetalia series, and it's plot is also really good, and I just...
AbbeyMaidaleno chapter 34 . 1/18
Really loved this! Amazingggg ლ(́౪‵ლ)
Toxice Acidine chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
I'm sobbing my eyes out! this was very captivating and exciting, and it sucks it has to end...but the ending was great! It gave a sense of closure, unlike other fanfictions.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
Oh. My. God. Words cannot describe how touching and awesome that fanfiction was, not even Prussia's awesomeness could compare (sorry Prussia, love ya!) Thank you so much for writing such a amazing story!
themostprofoundchild chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I feel kinda silly cause I love this story but forgot to fav. It the last time
hetalia-panda-123 chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
Oh so much lemon and suspense! I LOVED IT! I can't wait for more from you!
Hasta la pasta!
Panda
Heidi Wonderland chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
This fanfic kept me awake until now (3:50 a.m. where I live) and I couldn't even take a shower before I finished because I couldn't just stop reading! Really amazing, I loved it and enjoyed every moment of it, the anxiety, curiosity... And I liked the ending, though I have to admit I'd like to see Russia scare the shit out of Jason and Max, but I guess Jason's death and the destiny of Max and Elliot were great and fair. I loved your fanfic 3
Heidi Wonderland chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
This Jason and his family just love a recorder, don't they? I'm getting really nervous and anxious, otherwise I wouldn't have written a second review before the last chapter. ;-; Gosh, what did you do to me?
Heidi Wonderland chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
I don't usually leave reviews, but I've been screaming and going insane with this fanfic since yesterday (I've alredy finished Gakuen Hetalia and started this one right away, not even pausing to breathe), and I know that this chapter is to explain Jason's grudge, but... I'll never be able to pity him. Not after what he did to England and is now doing to the other nations that never did anything to him. (I'm actually alredy reading chapter 17 or 18, but I had to go back and comment here xD). And I know this fanfic is alredy finished, but I sincerely wish something really bad happens to him, and even after finishing this, I'll probably just keep my fantasies of Russia torturing him. :3
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
It says complete but, I feel if there should have been another chapter... Anyway AMAZING STORY AND SEQUEL!
Autumn Asian chapter 34 . 3/23/2013
I love your story. I mean it *squaling*
Oh oh, make another one 'kay?
-Ulrich-
appletree98 chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
THAT WAS SO GREAT! OMG I LOVED IT!
PastaFeli chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Did Romano just... Top? I'm glad that you let him top for. Everyone thinks he's always the uke, but he wouldn't just let Spain be seme /all/ the time.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
I liked the story but I can tell that you used a translator. I speak German and I just absolutely hated the grammar. Half the time the wrong words were used, and then the verbs were all miss-conjugated and in the wrong place. But overall I do like how the nations would sometimes revert back to their original tongue when extremely emotional. Also the story was well thought out. I liked the idea of that memory sharing machine-thingy. Also the ending was really cute. And I noticed after the FrUk filled Christmas chapters, Greece and Turkey completely disappeared. I would have appreciated more of that sub-plot.
animeloveramy chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
I loved this, truly I did (and I told you I'd be up until I finished it ;D)

Brilliantly done. I loved Scott, he was a babe. An absolute babe. I believe its up to the same standard as the first, if not better. I LOVED IT.

Awesome like Prussia (who is just too awesome to exist)