Reviews for Kith and Kin
The Founder chapter 2 . 3/30
nice
Eulphy Winchester-Chase chapter 2 . 1/18
Okay, so, I love you, okay! I really do!

My Gollyness! This is the best characterization fic I've ever read. I'm so fortunate to have read it! It's so... insightful as any Character Reading I've done. I love you!

OMG! And Angel and Cordelia!

Gaaaahh! I am dying out of the feels! /shot/

Anyway, I just wanna say that and I love you and I am so damn patient but it's slowly losing because damn I need my doze of this!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
oh wow - I am a total Buffy/Angel fan - I love your story! I really hope life gives you a chance to complete it. I would love to see where it goes. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
really well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You can't help wanting to know more... This is so hard; how addictive this is. I do hope to hear more of this soon! :) :D
red05 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Great story I'v never seen one like this i hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is amazing... you have captured the very essance of something for this story to become much much more. I hope to hear more of this!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I adore this story, it's very entertaining and full of flair. I hope you continue this story!
jjlee3449 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
yay i love it i hope that it gets continued soon cordys gonna steam roll over lima like a hurricane on crack lol
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to Angel volintarly going Angelus on people who are mean to Kurt and Cordelia going Cordelia are those people, too! I'll being checking your other stories later after I get some sleep seeing as its 1:24 am. TTFN!
Isabel Woods chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Hope to read more soon!
Bablefisk chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I really like this story, but as you haven't ipdated in a while, it seems to have been left behind?
LeighAshworth chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
holy crap... wow, I so can't wait to see what you do next with this. I never would have thought to see this crossover at all and I I got to say Cordelia is like my all time fav. character. Reading in this story that she is Kurt Hummel's cousin is awesome and I can so see it what with their similiar characteristics. I am so saving this so I can come back to see new chapters. By the way I love your writing style its so in depth and lets me read in to each character all the more.
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Is it me, or does Gunn kinda remind you of Puck in this? I wonder what it would be like if they met?