Reviews for Kith and Kin
i so hope to read the rest of the story one day :)
YouxArexBeautiful chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
You mentioned in the top notes that you were suprised at the positive response you have recived, but I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that it's you. Everything you write is guaranteed it be amazing so I believe it is just automatic for everyone one to love it. I have avoided everything but your Glee fanfics up until this point as I don't like going into fandoms blind and I have never seen either Angel nor Buffy, but I couldn't keep limiting myself when when it comes to you. It's been totally worth it so far! Please up date soon!
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
i LOVE Queen C!
Liantei chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Please update this fanfic! I really want to know what's going to happen to Kurt!
Tiggerfan chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
I hope you will pick this story back up soon. It is to good a set up to just let it go. Good luck with whatever you write next!
shadowgrl chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This story has me laughing out loud. I love love love your Cordelia. She IS the Queen and always will be. Though we haven't seen it in action yet the bond she has with Kurt is wonderful. I cannot WAIT until she meets kurt's "friends".
Thenchick chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Post more plz
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
just waiting for the rest...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Famingo chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
It's been such a long time since I've read Buffy fic that this makes me nostalgic for it! You have a gift with writing the perfect Cordelia and I would love seeing more of her because this was hysterical and I could see this happening with no problem. I can also see how she and Kurt are so alike. Her descriptions of him to Angel were spot on and I can only imagine how the meeting of those two will go. I can see Angel deciding to basically adopt him because he sees a bit of his brother in him, but also all of the potential Kurt has to be even more amazing than he already is once he's broken free of the restraints of small-minded, small town Ohio.
Nick chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Loved this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
oh, i do hope for more chapters of this great story!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I hope Cordelia and Angel lay into the others, cause they can be shit for friends. Great job so far and I can't wait for more!
BadassFanKickass chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
nice
alynpocalypse chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Okay, so, I love you, okay! I really do!

My Gollyness! This is the best characterization fic I've ever read. I'm so fortunate to have read it! It's so... insightful as any Character Reading I've done. I love you!

OMG! And Angel and Cordelia!

Gaaaahh! I am dying out of the feels! /shot/

Anyway, I just wanna say that and I love you and I am so damn patient but it's slowly losing because damn I need my doze of this!