Reviews for Cheer From Unexpected Places
Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god, that was so adorable! I think you nailed Britt, misspelled name aside! So many people write her as either a secret GENIUS or a complete dumbass and I don't think either of those are quite right - she sees things differently, that's all. I guess the way you write Britt is probably influenced from the way you write Luna Lovegood, isn't it? You also nail her voice and how much she's in-between worlds spectacularily. (but I don't review Enternity because it's long and not complete - update sometime, girl!) And I like how even with this fluff you get to see Kurt healing from David - he's falling apart in the beginning, then full of rage at Dalton, and then by the end he has Blaine and seems content and happy again. It's just a nice little background to the piece. Great job yet again! (I may or may not be reading all your Glee fics, lol)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
that was awesome. nuff said
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Cute and sweet.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

I really like this. I just couldn't stop smiling at the last line. It was brilliant! And thanks so much for their friendship, it was really wonderful to read.

Thanks for writing this!

Ai
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was a sweet and funny story. I liked it a lot. I love this friendship.
Lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ray William Johnson! ! I LOVE HIM!
heyyou32 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I've always loved Kurt and brittanys friendship but they never show it in the show thanks for writing this
BlueReaders chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awww wonderful
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I just love Brittany! She's so funny and cute and that's sweet

how she's always there for Kurt. I reaaally liked your story )
Mellony chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love Kurt/Brittany friendship fics! They just work so well together :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved it! So cute! :D
MC chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Really enjoyed this, though I have a soft spot for Brittany/Kurt friendship fics. I wish the show had fleshed out this relationship more like you did here.
KurtanaRulesMcKinley chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww i love them both! Brittany's SO cute and Kurt's adorable!