Reviews for Interview with the Writer
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Haha, I go for 'Harry Potter Gets Caught Snogging Draco Malfoy' -Drools-

From Me x
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
lol :) Too bad she couldn't really write a book on that
RosettsStone chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Wayyyyy Coool. Cute! Loved it. Do it again.
duzntgivafuck chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
That was so funny! * sigh *. JK Rowling may be great and hey, I'm a christian but quite unorthodox but I do hope that J.K. Rowling would write like Anne Rice where her characters are gay and all. It's so cute to have Harry and Draco together.
Laura Holmes chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
*sighs* If only this were true... maybe JK will read this and get ideas! *holds up sign that says 'fangirls for Harry/Draco'* Eh heh, yah i know, only in our dreams.
J-Chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Do I hear WET DREAM about Harry and Ron snogging? Lol~ . Hai, another joy of being a boy...I miss my Koibito
Sweetdeily-departing chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
lol. very amusing! please write more! i thoroughly am enjoying you're work and cant wait for more!
Day Baye chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
LOL. If only... *sigh*
Random Slytherin 1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Ooh. You like Nagi. You like Harry/Draco. I love you. _ Go join the NagiML-it needs funny people like you. _

Good fic, quite amusing. _ Do write more! Write WeiƟ! Write Nagi! Heehee..Ok, Potter fics here...not Nagi..::sniff:: ::waves banners- 'Nagi' in one hand, 'DracoxHarry' in the other:: _
Fantasysangel chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
lol very cute... can you imagine slash being written in books now lol...er not that they would write it *looks around anxiously hoping not to get sued*
Enchantress101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Hehe! I liked it.
Kiara5542 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
lol! Interesting perspective. I like seeing stories that look at the characters in different ways. _
FW Viper chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
oh my that was interesting...
Melmm chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
You have no reviews. Must do something about that.

As for the story...don't we all wish.

~Emmie