Reviews for Beloved of Death
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
oh wow, i was thinking, "where's blaine?" all the way through, i was so happy at the ending! Wonderful!
Seb James chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Is it weird that I started tearing up at how /beautiful/ i find a horror story full of blood and gore and death? That I think such a sadistic story has a wonderful and happy ending?

Because even though I don't agree with Death killing ALL the humans just because they didn't know Kurt and didn't have the chance to help him, even the ones that no doubt would have loved Kurt, I understand. And it still was a terrific story with a splendid, unique, inspiring plot. It honestly was beautiful and I'm so glad I read it :)

I am amazed at you for writing this! Your style is so incredibly unique and even just the whole idea of this story blows my mind. I'd never be able to come up with an idea as amazing as this, let alone pull it off! So congratulations :D

And thank you, because I really do adore this story,

Love, Sebastian! *hearts*

PS, it's been four months to this date, how does this story not have a bajillion reviews? It deserves all the praise in the word!
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I did NOT expect Death to be Blaine. I was all like, "WHERE IS MY BABY? WHY ISN'T HE MENTIONED? IS HE ALREADY DEAD? TELL ME." And then you go and have Death BE Blaine and I'm all like "Ooooooh, I'm a real idiot."
I adored this. It sort of reminded me of The Tale of the Three Brothers from Harry Potter. Excellent story, really. (:
cazak95 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story is beautiful I love it!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Death sounds like a pedo with issues.
AmbrosiePosie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! It is the best one I have ever read.
cookiemonsta97 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING

and sweet, and just so wonderful 333333
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Whoooa trippy ending! I liked that (:
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very fascinating. I really enjoyed this, although my OCD editor side had some issues with typos. I like this idea of, shall I say 'death!blaine'? Awesome plot point.

Cheers!
PandaBear14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG I Love this story! Question: Who does Death(Blaine) save? Because I thought he killed Burt and Carole too. And why is this

M? It's not particularly gruesome, and it's not graphic at all. All in all, this story is amazing and I love it.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was twisted and wicked and I loved it :)
Verdandil chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Intense, breathtaking, and brilliant.
HarryFado chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This fiction is amazing! I hope you posted this on the Kurt_Blaine Community on Live Journal! Or the Glee Slash!

This made me cry! It showed us the tenderness of Death and the ugliness of it! I wanted you to describe how painful was Karofsky's death, 'cause I think his death would be more, more painful than of anyone else! He was Kurt's personal bully after all, and I don't think that death would take this kindly! I was half expecting to see Blaine dying, then I read the end and understood why the fic was labeled Kurt&Blaine! *facepalm*

This was a beautiful fic, in a strange way, but is still beautiful!

Keep writing, the way you write is amazing!

Oh... This fic is in my favorites, and I will recommend it to others read!

xoxo :*
Half a whole chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Creepy and cute
Valashu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
a little disturbing but its a nice change from the normal oneshots ) good work
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »