Reviews for Beloved of Death
cazak95 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story is beautiful I love it!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Death sounds like a pedo with issues.
AreYouInMyFandom chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! It is the best one I have ever read.
BlueReaders chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING

and sweet, and just so wonderful 333333
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Whoooa trippy ending! I liked that (:
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very fascinating. I really enjoyed this, although my OCD editor side had some issues with typos. I like this idea of, shall I say 'death!blaine'? Awesome plot point.

Cheers!
PandaBear14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG I Love this story! Question: Who does Death(Blaine) save? Because I thought he killed Burt and Carole too. And why is this

M? It's not particularly gruesome, and it's not graphic at all. All in all, this story is amazing and I love it.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was twisted and wicked and I loved it :)
Verdandil chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Intense, breathtaking, and brilliant.
Harry Fado chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This fiction is amazing! I hope you posted this on the Kurt_Blaine Community on Live Journal! Or the Glee Slash!

This made me cry! It showed us the tenderness of Death and the ugliness of it! I wanted you to describe how painful was Karofsky's death, 'cause I think his death would be more, more painful than of anyone else! He was Kurt's personal bully after all, and I don't think that death would take this kindly! I was half expecting to see Blaine dying, then I read the end and understood why the fic was labeled Kurt&Blaine! *facepalm*

This was a beautiful fic, in a strange way, but is still beautiful!

Keep writing, the way you write is amazing!

Oh... This fic is in my favorites, and I will recommend it to others read!

xoxo :*
Half a whole chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Creepy and cute
Valashu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
a little disturbing but its a nice change from the normal oneshots ) good work
Macey4xox chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow :) This was such a unique story! It's way different from what I've read in the past, and I loved it. Awesome writing!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really, really enjoyed this (which is surprising, I usually don't like stories like this).

My only problem was the whole 'Prince of New Zealand' thing - I live in NZ and we don't have a specific prince, our Princes' and Queens are the royalty of England.

I love this, and it's definitely going in my favourites.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow that was really cool! Awesome job :-)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »