Reviews for Extravaganza!
gleek4klainealways chapter 10 . 6/28
Please tell me you did not forget about us [this story] -whimpers like a pethedic puppy- I like this story a lot and I would love it ifyou updated,especially with all the fluffy klaine parts.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I am liking. I am liking lots.
gabbie519 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
PLEASE continue this. Im not sure what happened to you since I just started reading this now but I really love it so please continue
pheldiner chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Sebastian (I probably spelled that wrong) should totally goto camp,that would be super funny. Anyway AWESOME STORY!
pheldiner chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This is an awesome idea. Can't wait to keep on reading. Be sure to include lots and lots and lots of klaine!
anorehc chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Original and incredibly written so far. I am looking forward to more! Keep writing! - A
ForeverYoungBabe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hello. (: I'm a huge fan of your writing, and since I'm going into surgery on Wednesday, ill have something to actually keep up my spirits. Keep writing (: -Britt x #21
Kiki the Awesome chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Okay, so...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I've read like a lot your stories (and you've written a lot) and they are amazing! You should be a professional writer or something. But I really like this one in particular and I really hope you write more chapters, I looove it. And you've got a lot of fans honey, lol. If you can't that's fine but if you did that would be super awesome. From your biggest (one of them) fan: Kiki the Awesome. Also my username is 9opera so if you wanna read my story about Brittana please do! I'm definitely not as good as you but yeah. Byee :)
TashaKlaineForever chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Hey really liked this chapter :) I'm a hoping there will be an update soon but as there has been no update since 2011 it's unlikely, which is a shame because I really got into this fic.
Physicalreader chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
I'm lovin' the Legends of the hidden temple team references!
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
WAHHHH! Who was it. . .
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Totally awesome O_O
Klaine'n'Percabeth chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I'm actually really upset that this story hasn't been updated in so long. This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions. Excelent writing and voice. You write the characters so perfectly. Continue? Pretty please? ;))