Reviews for Extravaganza!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
One good thing about this story: given the recent news, it may have more development of the Sam/Mercedes relationship than the actual show! :D

Hope to see it continue!
Kluddle chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I am loving this story! :3 Lucy is awesome as always, Rachel is COMPLETELY in character (lol xD) and everything is just...awesome. :) This is DEFINATLY going to help me through the summer haitus. :D
PrettyPansys chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
I LOVED the Rachel/Jesse scene at the beginning! I usually hate when people write Jesse, because I don't think that the get his superior snark, but I think you did amazingly! "I'd kiss you now, but I don't think you have enough time to reapply it if I smudge it" LOL. My favorite line:)
Swanfirefly chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
I really like this story so far. I know you have a storyboard set up, but does Karofsky ever come out of the closet? It would make sense and no one would hassle him because he is at musical camp, and with my experience, half the guysare probably gay. Maybe if Jo tries to seduce Mr. Tough Guy...
tresbellemichelle chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
SEXY KLAINE HAMOCK MAKE-OUT! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Also. This story is amazing. Like. So good. Great way to get through the summer without Glee. And without Klaine.

Also, I laughed out loud at this part:

"Finn's just a cockblock," Kurt said with a wave of his hand. "He does it to everyone. I mean, once you get a boyfriend, Mercedes, I'm sure he'll do it to you too."

"Oh, yeah, I can imagine that," Sam said dryly.

Seriously. My roommate was concerned because I stopped breathing.

Keep it up! I love all of your Klaine stuff. 3 3 3
brenstal chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
I love this story so much. 3 I don't care if you don't finish it until December, I will read it as long as it's being written.
DestielintheTARDIS-15 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Omigod can you please please do a selection from RENT? Idk if Wes is there but the actor who plays him (Telly Leung) played Angel in RENT on Broadway once and I think he should do Today for You, Tommorrow For Me. Or have them do Without You, cause it's beautiful:)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
FYI, even if you have trouble keeping to your original schedule, I don't think I'm alone in wanting you to continue/finish. I definitely don't think I'm alone in not minding the "multiple parts per day to catch up" option! :)

Regardless, don't let pressure, internal or external, get you down. I think, given the commentary numbers, many folks understand, and are looking forward to what comes next!
iWaldo chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
I don't know if I have mentioned this at all, but I love this story! I love how I never really know where it's going to go, or how I think it's goig one way, then you change it, and I'm like 'wow that was so much better than I would have done :)

Also, I am starting to read your other stories.. The ones with little kurt and little Blaine are just adorable! I can't wait for the Lilo and stitch one to be updated.

Any way, I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing, and I love your writing, and all the posts on tumblr, and everything :)
CrayonsPink chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Please let there be sexy hammock makeouts. PLEASE let there be sexy hammock makeouts. PLEASE LET THERE BE SEXY HAMMOCK MAKEOUTS. Seriously, I'd give you my left arm for that scene. (I need my right arm; sorry. ;) ) This is a wonderful story! I LOVE it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
sassy selena chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
:) aww i love it i love that blaine and kurt are super lovey dovey
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
This is brilliant! I'm really enjoying this story so far and I so look forward to reading more :)
my crooked heart chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Love this so far, and I'm really glad that you're not avoiding the whole Beth issue! As much as I adore Glee, it really irritates me that they act as if Beth never existed... I mean, you'd think that Puck and Quinn would show a LITTLE emotion about it, or that Rachel would feel weird about her mom adopting her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's baby... er, yeah. Anyway, this was great and I can't wait for more!
Sarah chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Lol. Poor Sam and Mercedes. I hope they get sexy times soon. Or at least some quality alone time.

I find myself wanting to hug Quinn. Girl is just not happy.

Sexy hammock make-out times? YES PLEASE.

Also, I don't think Blaine is acting out of character. He's a teenager who's perfect summer with his friends and BF now has a big, black spot in the shape of someone he hates marring it.

As for Karofsky, still don't give two figs about him and don't feel too particularly sorry for him, but I hope Jo doesn't get too much shit because I do like her.
deeleeteddd chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Amazing! Loved the Sam/Mercedes in this chapter :D Looking forward to the next update!
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »