Reviews for Extravaganza!
WAHHHH! Who was it. . .
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Totally awesome O_O
Klaine'n'Percabeth chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I'm actually really upset that this story hasn't been updated in so long. This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions. Excelent writing and voice. You write the characters so perfectly. Continue? Pretty please? ;))
icheeseflip13 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Hi- so I know this is from a while ago, but can you please keep writing this? It's awesome, for lack of better word ;)
Blainemuilove chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Hi I love ur story it really good idea for a story I know u didn't update a long time but I hope u would right more please think about it
Thnxs for the awesome story :)
ToBeHeard chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Oh lord... please can you leave that hiatus of yours and come back to finish this story... My life depends on it...
thisaccounthasbeendeleted854 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Love this, cannot wait for the next chapter!
peacewithoutawar chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Wow. This was interesting. And a nice break from my history homework. Which i need to finish. hopefully before midnight.
...ah, fuck it. I'm going to read more of your stories.
P
Brenda Martinez chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I have just one question.

Will there be a Francey and Santana scene? They are both wicked funny and I'd love to see them plotting something together! :) Pleeeeaasseee?
iKnowAShortcut chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
This is such a great story! Are you going to update it again?
trufflemores chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I love your Blaine. I love your Kurt. I might even love them more than the Blaine and Kurt we see on screen, but admittedly that's because we see your Blaine and Kurt being snuggly and adorable and we only get the adorable part on screen. I love how domestic they are in the beginning of this, with Blaine sneaking up behind Kurt and Kurt complaining that his hands smell like hair gel. (And only Blaine would wear hair gel to summer camp. Goober.) Their interaction is adorable, and the mental image of Kurt feeding Blaine pancakes and Blaine wiping syrup of Kurt's cheek gives me all the Klaine kickyfeet feels. I just adore both of them and they are precious and I hope that you never stop writing them the way you do. Which is flawlessly. Blaine's characterization, Kurt's characterization: they could not be done better. I love it.

Also, it's adorable how Sam and Mercedes want to have a moment alone and everyone keeps interrupting them. Poor bbs. Someday. I still can't get over how seamlessly this branches into season three. I absolutely adore that, and it awes me every time I read it, because it's exactly what could have happened over the intervening summer. Amazing. Also: poor Quinn. She's really struggling, and it's not surprising that she later goes completely downhill and turns to drugs and a "clique" mentality to survive her first few weeks of senior year. At least Brittany and Santana are reaching out to her, but they seem to be as successful here as they were in "The Purple Piano Project." You just write all these characters so well and I adore it.

I also thought it was really interesting that Joanna finally stepped up to the plate and confronted Karofsky about his complete lack of social interaction with the rest of the campers. She seems like a step-forward-and-get-it-done type personality, so I'm pleased that she was the one to do it here. It's also interesting considering she doesn't know the full story and so she's only working off what she's seen. I'm sure Lucy's frustration with her afterward was formidable, given how protective she is of Kurt.

This has been another lovely installment in a gorgeous series, and you continually awe me with your ability to produce masterpieces like this. I know you've mentioned before that this is not one of those WIPs that you're interested in continuing, so I'll simply say that I have loved every minute of reading this and if ever you change your mind, I will be one of the first to read it. Beautifully done.
trufflemores chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Bahaha. Poor Kurt. At least he has an adorable boyfriend that loves him no matter what, including if he has to play a Von Trapp child and wear a ridiculous outfit. (Which gives me all the Chris Colfer feels since Chris mentioned being in a Sound of Music production as a kid.) I love how he actually covered Blaine's eyes after he'd seen him in the outfit and was hoping that he could get changed before Blaine had seen it at all. Precious angels.

I loved this chapter. It was again refreshing to read Rachel's perspectives on things, and I love how you've brought Jesse St. James into this. He's not nearly as bad as he was when he egged her, but at the same time, he still has that slightly manipulative edge that makes his motives questionable. He is an interesting character to explore because, in spite of that incident, he's the perfect alter-ego to Rachel. They're impeccably similar, and ultimately, they have a lot more in common than Finn and Rachel do. It makes for another interesting dynamic and it's fun to watch unfold. Jesse's suitably dramatic to intrigue Rachel while simultaneously miffing her, and that's an impressive feat to manage as an author. Excellently handled.

I also loved how Lucy had to basically rip Kurt's clothes off back stage to help him get ready for his next scene and that they were both panicked and adorable. Kurt's poutyness about his Von Trapp outfit made me laugh, and I love how Lucy teased him about how Blaine would have loved to have been in her shoes when she was trying to shuck off his painted-on pants and get him out on stage for the next scene. Blaine assuring Kurt that he would love him and think he was perfect no matter what outfit he was wearing was sweet, and I love how Kurt remained sulky and told him that if he thought that he was sexy in his Von Trapp outfit, he'd be creepy.

Adorable boys are adorable, and the drama continues to be intriguing and lovely. I adore this series and while I'm sad to come to an end with the next chapter, I'm still eager to read it again.

Marvelous job.
trufflemores chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
You know, it's ironic that Blaine's been wondering when Karofsky will snap, when in reality, he's the one that caves first. It's a great continuation of how he's been reacting to Karofsky thus far, and it honestly doesn't surprise me that he would sink to the level of deliberately foiling Karofsky's attempts to get through the team building exercise unscathed. Even though the fall didn't hurt him, the wounded pride is a different matter, and Blaine's intention was clear in that he didn't even try to help Karofsky along. I love that they've got this dynamic and it's really interesting to read how Blaine is actually the one initiating vengeance against him. It's petty, and Blaine feels guilty for it afterward, but at the same time, there is some part of him that wanted to do it, that wanted to get revenge on the people that tormented him and, in this case, tormented Kurt, and what better time does he have to do it? Karofsky physically overpowers him, but there are other ways of getting revenge and Blaine sees that here. I just really enjoy the way you write both of them and how they relate to each other. I'm interested how this will affect the overall situation.

And to see if Kurt ever does find out. I can't say at this point, since part of me leans towards yes while another part thinks that Blaine would be too ashamed to want to bring it up. I'll just have to read on and see.

The rest of the team building exercise was a lot of fun, and I adored how Francey whipped everyone into shape. The fact that she tied Wes' ankles together made me smile, and I love how Mercedes called Blaine "Blaine Warbler." Again, the tension between Karofsky and Blaine kept me on the edge of my seat wondering who would break first. I love that it was Blaine, because it makes everything more interesting and it's realistic.

The Finchel scene at the end was really sweet, too. I love how you write Finn, and his way of reassuring Rachel was cute.

Another wonderful chapter. Off to read the next!
trufflemores chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Kurt wiping marshmallow off Blaine's chin made my heart melt. If this review turns slightly incoherent, that would be why.

I adore the way you write Klaine. So much. They're precious and adorable and sweet and everything that I've ever wanted their relationship to be. Blaine really is the perfect counterpart for Kurt, and it's so lovely to finally have him around because before Blaine, Kurt seemed so incredibly lonely. The way you've portrayed that period in his life has always been heart-wrenchingly flawless, but it's incredibly satisfying to read the period in his life when he does have a sweet, affectionate boyfriend to hang out with that loves and adores him and cuddles him all he wants.

I wasn't expecting the Karofsky encounter at the end, but it was reaffirmed my suspicions about Finn. He's definitely looking out for Kurt, and the way he treats Karofsky is a direct result of that. Karofsky's smart to keep his head down and lay low for the moment, since he hasn't made any real friends but still has a lot of enemies lurking around. In a way, it's amazing that he agreed to come, simply because he knows that he'll be around people that hate him and also people like Kurt and Blaine, who frustrated him. Then again, there are enough people at camp that he doesn't have to spend his time around them, and so it makes sense that he would be spending more of his time either alone or with them. It's an interesting story to follow and I really am glad you brought Karofsky into this, because it explores so much not only about his character, but Blaine's, Kurt's, and Finn's characters as well.

The Shelby and Rachel conversation was great. I love that someone brought her back down to earth with her aspirations, because she has been coasting through a lot of solos at this point in time and seemed to think that it would be no different at camp until she found out that she hadn't gotten the part. It's good for her to get a reality check, especially before she's out in the real world and the rejections are much harsher. Here, at least, there's some consolation. She has other roles and she's only against a small pool of elites, so it's not a complete loss that she didn't get her dream role. Having those kind of conversations now instead of experiencing the heartbreak later is actually really good for her, and I'm pleased to see that Shelby is responsible for that, because Shelby is someone who can really relate to Rachel but also be a trustworthy role model.

And also sleepy Blaine at the beginning was adorable. Just throwing that out there. I love cozy, cuddly, Klaine, and their reactions during Rachel's fuming before the Shelby conversation were perfect.

Another lovely chapter. So well done, and you amaze me with each new installment. Well done.
758 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »