Reviews for Extravaganza!
Ravenpan chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
I really am loving this story, and I hope to see where it goes someday, keep up the good work!
Ravenpan chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
dawwww
Ravenpan chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Can I just give Puck a hug, right now?
Ravenpan chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
*wibbles*
Ravenpan chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
MADNESS! THIS IS MADNESS!

I'm loving it :)
Ravenpan chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
You're making me feel bad for Karofsky. STOP IT.
Ravenpan chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Flailing here, okay? FLAILING.
Ravenpan chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This is so adorable, I'm having such a great time reading this story.
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
*SQUEES LIKE CRAZY* I'm so happy they both get to go :)
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I ADORE THOSE BOYS This was adorable :)
Moldus123 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
I love this story! Please update soon :)
smjedwards chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Love this story! Well, all your writing, really. Wish you were still keeping up with it!
KlaineShipper4Life chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Ohhhh geez girl!

You really should finish this! Its sooooo good! Will you PLEASEE finish? (:
Scritch chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Eee, I found a story of yours that I haven't actually read yet! I don't know how I missed it last summer! It's a shame you didn't continue (or just got distracted) - I love the premise and all the character development, interactions and introspection it allows for! Francey is fabulous as always; she's by far one of my favourite OCs in any fandom. I love how she's do entertaining which makes for a great character that speaks her mind, but is also just so very real.

I also really like that you included Dave in the fic. It's very in-character for Will to have gone to him and encouraged him to join, and it's neat to see Dave having taken the plunge and accepted only to not quite know how to deal with it once he's there. Should you continue, I really look forward to seeing how it goes with him and Jo, particularly when she finds out what he's done! I wish he hadn't switched schools in canon.

Also, also, as much as I adore your Kurt and Blaine and seeing them as the stars, I actually always enjoy the way you write Rachel, and I like what you're doing with her here! I'd go on about Puck and Shelby and Quinn but I'm going to be late for work at this rate ;) It'd be wonderful to see you return to such an interesting story with so much potential. Have a lovely day!
rosesturn chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
this story... this story. this story! THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! i love it, i love it, i love it! since the last update was, like, 6 months ago, i'm pretty scared you won't update this story, but i really hope you will! i. love. it.
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »