Reviews for Extravaganza!
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
OMG! This is the BEST way to spend my summer (and the summer of all Gleeks who read fanfiction I imagine), it started amazing and it's gonna be awesome! So excited :)
Extract of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Can I just say how freakin excited I am for this story? Like, really, really freaking excited.

Oh, Kurt and his frozen yogurt, and Blaine and his silent judging... :D

I really loved this first chapter, and even though allergy meds are making me less-than-articulate in this review, I totes can't wait for the next chapter..

Please ignore my flagrant use of the word "totes."

And also, my misuse of the word "flagrant."

-eoi
ocean-937264 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I've been bouncing around excitedly about this story ever since I saw your poll! You certainly didn't disappoint. Will I enjoy getting a chapter every day through the hiatus? Umm, YES!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
...If this is your 'short' chapters, then I definitively agree with getting one of those daily/every other day.

This is a wonderful start! I'm so happy to see another story from you. Again. Man, do you do anything BESIDES writing? Not that I'm complaining. Not. At. All. I'm a very happy reader :)

I'll be waiting for updates!

(On that, and on your other fics! I personally can't wait until Knife Going In is updated again. Every time I receive an alert in my inbox, I scream a little. xP)

Thanks for the read!
rhilex chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
khgfasdjgfsajfasj This is glorious. Finn's such a sweetheart! I can't wait for the rest of it! Summer's looking so bright already...
Endgame Scribe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Kurt's incessant screaming and jumping around in rapturous joy reminded me of me when I found out I'd only be taking one exam.

YAAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAEYAYA! SUMMER CAMP WITH KURT AND BLAINE OMG IM SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!1

You've gotten off to a lovely start, but I don't think it'd be the same w/out Finn. So get him to camp, you silly.

Pretteh please?

But if not, that's cool. CUZ IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY, EVERYBODY'S LOOKIN FORWARD TO HIATUS STORIES! AW YEAH!

I'm gonna be following this. So thanks :D
JediShadowolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh what fun! This looks like it's going to be a great fic and I just love how excited Kurt is at the end! :) Good on Finn for urging Kurt to go, I hope Finn gets one of those scholarships to go as well. :)
Mulct chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i really liked this! Very true to the original characters(curse you for giving away who Kurt's future boyfriend is!xD)

I love how you put in so much dialogue, it makes the characters more believable without drowning readers in detail.

Very you wrote a book ,I would be putting it on hold right now.
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51