Reviews for love, I get so lost sometimes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is really good! Is there anymore to it?
TruC7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You know I have read this before.

And for some reason, I'm reviewing this now. But maybe because this time I understand it better. I love the banter between Damon and Elena, Damon is just spot on, most of your character observations are just spot on. Everytime you write at the very least, it's always entertaining. At best, it's searingly touching and relevant and relatable and well, freakishly spot on.

I love how he tries to take whatever blame there is away from her. And I love how she actually really does love him and need him and the whole deal but can't dare admit it because of course she can't. It's a weakness, a mistake, a simplicity, patheticness and she can't- isn't she the epitome of faithfulness and bravery and trust and goodness and sanity and what's right? Elena can care for Damon, bring out the best in Damon, pity kiss Damon as a last gift, Elena can do all the right things.

But actually let herself admit that he means more to her than even he realizes? that she can't.

The honesty of this was just- nice. I'm sorry you're love with me. It's just so point blank but not what he wants to here. And she's laughing because he can do that to her and then she's crying because he does that to her and I love how they console each other and he does it, all the while slightly annoyed how it's you know messing with this bad boy image thing he has going on.

Elena always knew Caroline craved the adorationa and attention and perfection Elena got but of course the Damon part caught her.

The bar scene was interesting. I love how she throws vodka at him because she is herself again for a minute and how he laughs and how she wants to do what the girl who was just that little bit spoilt and selfish would have probably done without qualms and how- somehow- he stops her.

And she doesn't hold on to the necklace and baffles him. and somehow she's making excuses to have something more than the sickeningly broken moments that don't mean enough. And she just can't lose him, she can't and she can't let him know how much she can't and yet she lets him know for a moment how much she can't.

I kind of love the ending that speaks before the show aired it, what she said then, she says now.

Stefan does love, need Damon more than he needs Elena. Maybe that's childhood creeping out- a childhood instinct that didn't quit outgrow?

I love how she trusts Damon. I love this, in a crux, quite a bit.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Your work is amazing!
krola chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow. Love it! Its so angst, low ridden... I can see how lost they are both, specially Elena, how she is trying to stop feeling (for Damon, at least) and at the same time she needs him. This should really happen in the third season! :)
elven chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You've gotten into the character's head like you rarely ever see in this fandom and when I've read this again, I'll probably review again because that's how much I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I so wish Elena is like this next season. That was really good.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Absolutely wonderful in every single way possible.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

so i'm speechless.

She goes back to looking out the window as his mouth sets in a straight line and its uncountable miles of Damon and I love you and her sanity.

this is perfect.

all of this is so goddamn perfect.
Netnnyo chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Not gonna lie here, I actually cried. Elena's thoughts were very realistic and the build up of tension was amazing.
beautifulcrazy chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
You never lose your touch, no matter what fandom you're writing for, you get into the heads of the characters and produce wonderfully evocative pieces like this till I'm just a mess and unable to look away from the screen. You should never stop writing.
Trinigirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
touching...beautifully written. Please continue it!
smolderhaldersgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love it! I love your writing style. You write the tension and friction between Damon and Elena really well. I hope you will continue this story.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very interesting - very nice... You really do this style well and have a very poignant and piercing way of getting in their heads. Well done!
Justine106 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
love it!
April chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Continue please! Love the story, very realistic to the show