Reviews for Stitches
This was amazing and so wonderful to read. Finding it made my day :)
adorable story! loving it totes should have a sequel made!
RussianGregorovich chapter 5 . 4/7
I'm not sure you will ever read this, but I just had to let you know that I just love this story. It has to be my favorite! I love how it ends, it was a truely amazing story. I have read a lot of Alex Rider fan fiction, this one by far is my favorite! I hope that there is or will be a sequel.
Bluey chapter 5 . 3/23
THIS IS SO ADOREABLES! I'M IN HEAVEN! Jks. But, this is just amazing, and I feel like I'm going to cry. Thanks for writing this! :)
HerecometheOHs chapter 5 . 1/17
This was a really sweet story :)
arya304 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
THIS IS AMAZING AND I FEEL COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS! SORRY FOR THE CAPS THE BUTTON BROKE SO I CANT TURN THEM OFF NOW. BUT GREAT STORY!
poetlove chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I think that this story is amazing. I've been rereading it nonstop Alex and Yasser fluff without too much romance thrown in. But I have a question when Alex says I love you in the last chapter does he mean as a father, friend, or something else? This was just unclear to me but still an awesome story we need more like it.
Atrialname chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I am so impressed. This is such a good story, nothing like most of the other fanfiction stories on this server. Sometimes, I looks at the comments on some of the stories, and I cringe. They give praise where praise is not deserved. But your story, it's amazing. It has so much detail, and words that other authors probably haven't heard of, much less used. Amazing. Keep on writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Best story i read!
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Nice one!
Quite good!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Wow this is probably the first story I've read with Yassen that didn't give away spoilers! I'm really exited to keep reading.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
love it better than ever!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
oh my gosh! I was in tears! lol
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015