Reviews for Third Time's Not The Charm
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"...all he wants is at least a little through-the-pants action" - that's all everyone wants bb - I feel ya

"Kurt sighs in exasperation because this is not how it's supposed to go..." ah the media has lied to you young Padawan

This was great! Reminds me of a 17 yr old me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love the humour of this story. The description of the first time is so realistic that it is hilarious. I totally sympathize with Kurt, '...this is not how it's supposed to go.'
MissBlackClover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMGLKSFLADSJ :Q_

i love kurt and all his super-seduction plan 3 and blaine came first remembered me the little awkwardness of the first time that is always there.

Awesome.
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love seeing such a REAL look at a first time. It's usually never as smooth and easy as the movies say. But they loved and smiled and giggled throughout and it was lovely. :)
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I think the best part of this is the totally realistic first time. Blaine probably would have been finished in 3 strokes. Kurt was too cute! Loved the story.
mrslee chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
What up? What up? What up? I found my way to my laptop and remembered my password which is always positive. Haha. I went back to your first Glee story and realised I'd already reviewed it - from my phone, ergo the shortness of the review. I apologise because it deserved a MUCH longer review than what I gave it.

ANYWAY! I digress.

This story. THIS STORY RIGHT HERE cracks me up in the best way possible of course.

I can totally see this frustration happening in the actual show from the way Kurt's reacted to sex in the past and that makes it even more hilarious (Jesus H. Christ on a rubber crutch accurate)

Love the shout-out to that Atonement scene. I LOVE that scene!

The Darren Criss!Blaine Disney love makes me squee.

A terrible mean God, indeed :P

I'm not going to lie - I'd much prefer planning ways to seduce Blaine then doing my French homework. But you know, I'm apparently just a massive perve. Lol!

"Yes, Kurt New Directions" - omg, how I love that line! Especially if it's said in the same way that makes it sound like they're saying "nude erections". LOL!

I want them to be cute like this in season 3! I will be so disappointed if they're boring. The texting all of it - I love it.

I actually laughed out loud at the Brittany part. Drew the attention of my family which made me reading this story in their company doubly awkward! LOL!

I love how Blaine is just happy to be with Kurt and see him after missing him and Kurt is practically dying over all this planning for the seduction. It cracks me up.

Phase one is a little bit of a fail. Oh, Blainers.

A sleepy Baline is a sexy Blaine in my opinion. Especially here!

The rest is just fantastically hot. But this: "The look Blaine gives him is sheepish. "Um… I may have just come?"

I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT! And I have no idea why, but it just cracked me up because Kurt wanted everything to go A, B, C, D and it went A, C, D, B. Lol. Or something like that.

Man, I just loved this story! Fab work!

Laura :)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hahaha that was a fun read!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Cute:D Just as Blaine said, bahaha. :)

Thoughts of A Fallen Angel:3
M1nks chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
He should have said that the plan was 'adorable' ;-)

And it was :-)
M1nks chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
He should have said that the plan was 'adorable' ;-)

And it was :-)
Zenethra chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is realistic :D I liked it.
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I approve the moves of our beloved Kurt, gosh i adore this fic, bravo and thanks to share.
llcampbell chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This story is adorable. I loved it. It was better than the lemony smut that most of these stories have.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I really liked the way that things didn't work perfectly in this story, especially the very end. They're teen virgins, it would be long and flawless like most stories portray everything. You made this story realistic and u think that made it better :)
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was awesome! I loved it so much! So in character and everything was just perfect and cute. Not to mention hot! :P

Love it, love you! ;D